google, show me a picture of this dudes balls😏

"Josey! I'm back!" You entered your house and locked the door behind you.

"Okay great! I'm in the kitchen!" Josey yelled back so you walked to the kitchen to see her holding medicine.

"What's that for?" You asked her.

"Well the doctors thought it would be a good idea to put you on medicine since you're getting some of your memories back."

"Oh is that what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yes, but not exactly. I need to tell you about a part that is missing." You sat down on one of the barstools that was on the other side of the kitchen sink where Josey was. "But more importantly I already knew that you were home because I was waiting for you to come home, not gonna lie I'm kinda stressing out about telling you." You suddenly froze knowing where she was going with this.

"And.... I kinda saw you with Eren. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FINALLY HOOKED UP WITH HIM." She came around the counter and hugged you, she was secretly watching behind the scenes for quite some time shipping the two of you. "So are you guys like boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Oh shit, I didn't even talk to him about that. I guess I'll have to do that tomorrow." You can't believe that that had completely slipped your mind, you were more focused on how good that sex was. Like shit he really fucked you brainless.

"Fuck wait now I don't want to tell you until tomorrow since it will ruin the mood." You aunt decided that was the right decision for now since she wanted you to still be in a good mood. "So what happened, did you tell him you liked him or did he tell you he liked you."

"Well I kinda told him I loved him and he kinda told me he loved me too."

"And then..." 

"And then the rest is unknown."

"So that's all that happened then I called you? Dang I really ruined the moment didn't I."

"Hehe sure." You scratched the back of your head awkwardly because you weren't about to tell your aunt you fucked Eren.

But when you pull your hair back when scratching your head she saw purple marks on your neck.

"Wait you totally did it with him didn't you. Did you have a condom on at least?" There probably wasn't anything you could pass by Josey.

"Uh hahahahaha ha ha ha." You awkwardly laughed.

"Yup you definitely did, luckily I felt like cake so I bought one if you want some."

"Haha ha ha. Sure I guess I'll take some cake." You grabbed a piece of (f/f) cake and started eating some with Josey.

"Man I haven't gotten some good dick in a while." You merely died choking on your cake.

"I really did not need to know that." You said after drinking a glass of water clearing your throat.

"Yeah yeah but I just want to give you advise to use protection because us (L/N)'s have bad luck with men."

"Nah I think we just have bad luck in general."

"Touché." Since Josey didn't want to talk to you until tomorrow about the thing, you went to your room after finishing the piece of cake and cuddled with Oliver. He purred and rubbed his head against yours, you wanted to talk to Eren but it would be better to discuss it with him in person what label he wants to be with you.

The medicine that you took probably had some sort of drug in it that puts you to sleep because you fell asleep with the lights on at like 10:30 which is the earliest you have gone to bed in months. Either that or Eren truly did rail the fuck out of you.