pee drawer

'Today Ashley found out that I like him so now shes mad at me and told me not to talk to him or we wont be friends anymore. His best friend Armin told me that he has a crush on me but i dont want to stop being friends with Ashley so ill have to stop talking to him. i dont want to but i think that is the best solution i'll just have to move on. no matter how much i like him i shouldn't put him before ashley we've been friends for too long for him to be more important. frick i think he's my first love'

The last sentence, 'frick i think he's my first love'  you could clearly see the name that was erased under the word he's. 5th grade you tried covering up the name the best you could but clearly failed so ripped it out of the book and hid it in another. 'Why didn't I just toss it though, man was I stupid or something. Oh wait hah yeah.' 

You didn't know how it was possible. You reread the name 'Eren Jaeger' that was barely readable trying to process how you could've liked Eren when you only met him this year. But it made sense, Eren's best friend is Armin and were when they were little too. 

Your POV:

Eren would've known me before, which he didn't. Then how the fuck did we like each other in fifth grade too. Wait now what Ashley said before makes sense too: "Oh yeah and by the way you shouldn't get close to Eren again, its been almost 5 years. Friendships that end should stay that way." Five years ago was around 5th grade.

Isn't it weird that just one person won't come back to my memories. Everything else has returned except Eren Jaeger when we were in elementary school. I should text him to see what elementary he went to when he was little to see if i knew him before 5th grade. I grabbed out my phone and started typing.

You:

hey random question
what elementary school did you go to

Eren:

i went to maria elementary
wait which one did you go to

I didn't answer him back because that just confirmed for sure that he doesn't remember me just as I don't remember him. If he had a crush on me, (Y/N) (L/N) would've been familiar to him but it wasn't.

Wait.. could he have forgotten about me like how people just randomly forget about me? Maybe instead of just him forgetting his memories that happened to me too.

Man that's freaky. But I guess its not that big of a deal now that we know each other again. I think its kind of funny that we forgot each other and when we got to know each other again we liked each other.. again. That seems like some deep soulmate shit right there.

That just makes me more happy to be with Eren. But damn he liked me in 5th grade, that was a weird phase that I never want to go through again. (I may or may not have worn galaxy leggings😃😅)

I guess that just proves how much we actually like each other.

I took my phone and facetimed Eren. After a few seconds of ringing he answered.

"Hey. What's up?"

"You'll never believe this." I read the paper to him and showed him the erased name.

"Wait the fuck, we didn't go to elementary school together."

"Apparently we did because I went to Maria Elementary, the same as you. I think you probably forgot about me like how some people forget about me. It's really weird but it adds up."

"Man that's really trippy, but I guess that makes sense. I hate the thought of me having forgot about you. Hold up let me add Armin to the call." He added Armin.