dying inside lol

-Wednesday-

(just after you left with (d/n))

Eren got into his parents car. "What was that about?" Carla asked her distressed son.

"Nothing, just forget about it. I want to go home." Eren said.

"Well okay, but just know. You got off lucky today, if the charges weren't dropped you'd be in jail. No more messing around with (Y/N) until she's 18 okay?" Grisha started driving off from the station.

"Yeah, that won't be a problem." Eren mumbled.

When Eren got home he got changed into workout clothes and went into his basement to work out. It's a good way that Eren came up with do deal with his anger. He benched some weights, which by the way is unsafe to do alone, and punched the punching bags among doing other stuff in the mini gym that his dad set up in the basement.

"What a fucking joke." Eren said while taking his last hard punch at the punching bag then sat down and drank some water.

'That wasn't (Y/N), she wouldn't do that. Did I really know her though? Fuck I wouldn't doubt it was all a lie. Just fuck her, I don't need her anyways.' He thought and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Later Eren got a call from Mikasa.

"Hey Eren, do you know where (Y/N) is? She isn't at my place so I thought maybe she'd be with you." Mikasa asked.

"I don't fucking care where she is." Is all Eren said and hung up. 'Dad was right, I did get lucky today. If I didn't see (Y/N) ever again, I wouldn't be sad.'

-

"Jeez, what was that about?" Mikasa sighed while putting her phone down but soon got a text from the group chat saying that the beach trip is canceled. 

jean is the only horse i'd ride💦(3:39p.m.)

Eren:

sorry but i'm canceling the beach trip

Sasha:

aw why😫

Connie:

its okay sasha we can eat food at my house instead

Sasha:

ight😍

Jean:

damn and i was excited to see some titties🙄🥺

wait who tf changed the gc name

Mikasa:

probably (Y/N)

does anyone know where she is

Cameron:

i called her but it goes straight to voicemail

eren, you're her boyfriend where is she

Eren:

shut up you were probably in on it too

Cameron:

?

Eren:

i'm not (y/n)'s fucking boyfriend 

Mikasa: 

did you break her heart?

is that why she's not answering?

Eren:

i don't think she has a heart

Cameron: