this shit bussin

You woke up 5 hours later before anyone else was awake.. because its 6:30. 'We love being sleep deprived🤪.' Since you literally had nothing else to do you grabbed the makeup bag out of your duffel bag and went to the mirror in your shared room to put on a little makeup. The flashlight on your phone was on so you could see yourself in the darkness covered throughout the room and didn't want to be too extra so you just put on a little concealer for your eye bags, blush, and mascara. 

That really didn't pass by much time though so you just decided it would probably be best to go to one of the separate lobby's that had a couch. Before you left you changed into this:

After getting dressed you finally left the girls room

After getting dressed you finally left the girls room. When you got to the 4th lobby you went on the couch and laid down and enjoyed some peace and quiet. Although that didn't last long because a group of 3rd years came into the room you were in and would not shut up. They didn't even realize you were there so you just went on your phone, trying to ignore them.

You groaned and switched positions on the couch because you were uncomfortable which caught the notice of the 4 boys in the room. "Is someone there?" One of them called out in your direction.

"No, definitely not." You sarcastically replied to him.  They walked over to the couch in curiosity to who they were speaking to, to find you laying on the couch on your phone. "Do you need something?"

They were shocked that they hadn't noticed that you were there the whole time and they hadn't noticed. Which wasn't completely abnormal to you, not being noticed was very common to you. It comes in handy in math so you don't get called on because Shadis doesn't even notice your presence. 

"Oh sorry did we disturb you.. we can leave iffu want" The other one said pointing at the exit. 

"No, its okay I might as well check on my friends." You got up and awkwardly smiled at the boys who just watched you leave the room.

To your luck when you got back into the girls room they had begun to get ready for the day. Some of the girls were surprised to see you look decent for once, which was true. You had never worn makeup to school and for once you weren't wearing a baggy sweatshirt. Since it was now 7:45 and breakfast was at 8, you guys decided to go get the boys and head down as a class. 

You knocked onto the boys door to see if they were ready to go to breakfast but a tired shirtless Eren stood in the doorway. At first when he opened the door you were looking at his toned abs, which he noticed but didn't mind. Eren was more stunned by the way you looked, but you didn't notice that he had looked you up and down.

Mentally slapping yourself to stop looking, you brought your eyes up to his. "You guys do know we have like 15 minutes until breakfast right?" Eren moved to the side so you could come in which wasn't allowed but no one really cared. 

"Yeah yeah, good morning to you too" You just rolled your eyes at him and spotted your best friend still tucked in his futon.

"Bruh what the hell are you doing still in bed."  The boys attention all went towards you as you were the only girl in the room, everyone appeared to be ready besides Eren and Cameron. You bounce onto Cameron's stomach sitting with your legs crossed and he groaned in pain.