Isayama pls don't kill Eren🥰🥰 thanks🙏🙌

Your POV:

Fuck, why did I kiss him again! I walked through the crowd of people to get upstairs to the room I was staying in. God dammit why does he have to be so irresistible. I've never been like this around him before though so why now.. Oh right, I'm on drugs. Love that for me.

Opening the door to the room I was staying in I had totally forgotten that Bryson had brought a girl to his room. "Oh shit I'm sorry" I covered my eyes as Bryson just laughed. Luckily they were under sheets but seeing my brother-figure fucking a girl was definitely gonna scar me for the rest of my life.

I closed the door but didn't know where to go next. There was loud laughter coming from the door next to my cousins that sounded like Hange's so I went into the room to see what they were doing.

Levi, Hange, and Erwin were all just sitting around in the room. Hange had some crayons in her hand and was drawing some sort of rat. Erwin seemed to be doing some paperwork in the corner of the room.

"Why are you drawing a rat?" I asked. To be honest it was a pretty shitty rat but she's drunk so it's probably better than a lot of people could've done.

"HAHAHAH EVEN (Y/N) SAID YOU LOOK LIKE A RAT" She laughed.

"Tch, she's talking about you're drawing. You don't draw well drunk." Levi didn't seem to like Hange drawing him. Well I wouldn't want to be drawn like a rat either I guess.

"Psh it still looks like you."

"Yeah she has a good point, it looks like a rat-Levi."

"So you're drunk too huh, why'd you come in here anyways." Levi said annoyed.

"Mmm yeah, uh, my cousin is fucking someone in the room next door." And I still can't get that image out of my head, someone shoot me.

Crap, now that reminded me of Eren. Ughhh please someone spare me the embarrassment.

"Looks like you got in on some action too." Levi pointed at my neck. "Let me guess Jaeger?"

"Yeah, but probably not the one you're thinking." I laid down on the bed Levi was sitting on and sighed.

"Wait you mean Eren? Zeke's little brother?" He looked a bit shocked but still had his normal expressionless face. "Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Huh so that's who his brother is. He broke up with her a while ago. We actually go to the same school too."

"But if you hooked up with Eren why would you be here right now? Did something happen?" Hange being the caring person she is, asked me and sat down on the bed next to Levi after putting down her crayons.

"No. Well I guess kinda, but I'm alright. I think I had too much to drink."

"And you're high dumbass." Levi examined my eyes seeing them being blood-shot. "Damn girl you really don't take parties well do you?"

"Meh, I've been to plenty but this time is an exception."

"Is there anyway we can help you?" Hange was super sweet drunk it was kinda cute. She was treating me as if I was the Sawney to her Bean. 

"Do you mind if I crash here for a little." There was no way I was gonna risk walking in on Bryson doing the dirty again.

"Yeah you can, there are some waters in the mini-fridge if you need it." Erwin commented after flipping over his paper and walked over to the second bed and sat on it. I smiled at him and said thanks.

"Tch, at least wear your shirt the right way." Levi rolled his eyes at my improperness. Without thinking much about it I proceeded to take off my shirt and put in on the proper way.