eggwin🥵

"Eren Jaeger?"

"Yes, hello? Can I help you with anything officer?" The officer proceeded to turn Eren around and place hand cuffs around his wrists. Eren didn't resist because when he was little his father told him never to resist, it would just make the situation worse.

"I am arresting you on suspicion of "age of consent", You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

You were beyond confused why Eren was being arrested, but you knew it had something to do with (d/n) since he was there too. Panic surged through you since you didn't know what to do in this moment. 

(for purposes of this story legal age is 18)

Your POV:

Shit bro what the fuck is going on. "Age of consent"? That's when someone has sex with a minor. Oh shit.. I'm 17.. He turned 18 a while ago.. But they have no proof.

Literally the only way they could've known is if (d/n) pressed charges. God why won't this mother fucker just go fuck himself.

One of the officers sat with me inside Eren's house to ask me questions after the police car took away Eren. Just before Eren left I could see him through the window of the cop car and he mouthed "everything will be okay" and smiled at me. But I know it's not going to be okay, whatever (d/n) is planning will bring nothing good in the end.

"How long have you been in contact with Eren Jaeger, Ms. (L/N)." He asked.

"Sorry, I'm not comfortable speaking without a lawyer. I want to remain silent." And with that he left me alone to go talk with his partner. I've seen enough video's on the internet to know what to say when a cop asks you questions so legally I have the right to remain silent when they ask me anything.

I sighed and put my hands over my face feeling guilty for being the reason Eren is going to jail right now. A hand was placed on my shoulder. "You know (Y/N), I've been worried about you." (d/n) said.

"Cool." I tensed up from his hand being on me. Clearly I was uncomfortable but none of the other cops bothered to notice. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"This is all your fault (Y/N). If you just would've come home to me things would've never had to end up like this." He was right, whether I wanted to admit it or not. It was all my fault, I should've just given into fate and talked to (d/n) but now it was too late. "Now you have two options. Either you go home with me, you never see Eren again and I drop all charges against him. Or his future gets ruined and he isn't allowed to come within 50 feet of you."

"Bullshit-"

"Don't get cocky with me girl. There isn't hope for you. I made sure that there is no way out of this, whether there is evidence or not, I'll make sure your little boyfriend is sent to jail. From what it's looking like right now he'll be sent to jail for at most 3 years." That sent a pit into my stomach. There is no way I want to ruin Eren's future. (d/n) has to be bluffing right? But do I really want to risk that? All I've done for Eren is send him to jail. 

No matter how this situation ends, there is no good way out.

"Fine... I'll go home with you. But you're going to drop charges, and I'm going to see Eren one last time before I leave him." I didn't want to. There is no way in hell I would ever want to break up with Eren. If he was sent to jail for 3 years I could never forgive myself.

I don't deserve Eren, I don't know why I ever thought we would be a good idea. I've just made his life worse. 

"I'll give you 5 minutes with him, nothing more." (d/n) said and left. He got what he wanted, what next? It seemed all too easy that he would drop the charges just like that but honestly I don't care at this point. I just want this shit to be over with. And now I have to break up with Eren. Though it may be for the best because we probably wouldn't have worked out in the long run.