i like to be fucked like a slut👴

Sunday afternoon you arrived back at your house with your Aunt since you still had to go to school Monday. You didn't tell Josey about what happened because well you didn't want to talk about it and it involved drugs which she was not fond of.

Cameron came over when you got back too. You didn't tell him anything as well, he would probably just get mad at Eren since what he told you seemed like he just used you. But you did the same to him pretty much. You just wanted to forget about it.

The more you thought about it the more you longed for Eren's touch.

"Wait Eren was there?" Cameron was shocked to hear that you spent the weekend with not just Bryson but with Eren too.

"Yeah, his half-brother is in the same house as Bryson. Weird coincidence I guess."

-1 month time skip-

For the past month you and Eren have drifted apart, you still talked with him because you were in the same friend group though. But both of you still felt bad for using the other. 

Eren took the hint that you didn't like him so he backed off, which is what he thought you wanted. But that just made you distance yourself even more from him because that's what you thought he wanted. You also didn't want to risk being played by him, if you did start to develop feeling for him, he would probably just crush them. 'Maybe Ashley was right, he would just play me.'

"(Y/N) don't forget that after school we have a dinner to attend to." Josey slipped on her shoes and headed to the front door.

"Shit I totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me. Cameron's family will be there right?" You finished packing your lunch that you would eat at school and went to the door where Josey would be leaving.

"Yeah they will, have a good day. I won't be coming home later, after work I'm going straight to the dinner." She opened the door and waved goodbye to you.

"Okay, see you later!" You waved back then continued to get ready for school. 

Ever since last week you started driving to school with Cameron again since their basketball season had ended. And today was your turn to drive to school.

Usually since Cameron is always ready first he comes to your house 20 minutes before leaving to school.

"I really don't want to go tonight." Cameron sulked and jumped onto your bed as you pulled up your school socks.

"Bruh neither do I but we just have to put up with it. Our futures have already been decided for us so their isn't much we could do about it." You ruffled your fingers through Cameron's blonde hair and he groaned in annoyance.

"Do you ever just want to run away and live your own life?" You were a little shocked at his question because Cameron always seemed to enjoy his life and looked forward to taking over his parents company.

"Well yeah I guess. But I hadn't put much thought into it."

"Do you want to go run away with me." Cameron looked you dead in the eye, he was serious. He just wanted to run away with you and marry you. Though he knew that was never possible so he just laughed.

"Cameron don't say stupid shit like that, you know we can't." You rolled your eyes and sighed at your bestfriends change of attitude. "Besides, we are kind of lucky that we have our lives planned out. If I had a choice of what I wanted to do when I got older I would literally live in a ditch because I have no idea what I would do."

"Mmm, I bet if you had a choice you would find yourself a sugar daddy and live off of him. You could easily pull one."

"Hmm that's tempting, maybe in another life."