😎🤏😀🕶🤏

After school Cameron got ready at his house this time so that he could bring over what he needs to stay the night.

When you got home you cleaned the house a little before getting ready. You wore a tight black scoop spaghetti strap dress that had a slit on the right ride with a silver necklace and black heels.

Cameron came over to your house once he had finished getting ready and bought over a bag with some extra clothes to stay the night

Cameron came over to your house once he had finished getting ready and bought over a bag with some extra clothes to stay the night. You figured that Cameron would be finished before you so you left the door unlocked for him to come in.

When he came into your room you were applying blush. "Ooo perfect timing, I wanna put some on your face." You walked over to Cameron with a bush stick but he dodged it not wanting it on his face. "Stop struggling it'll only make it worse." 

"NO I DON'T WANT IT ON MY FACE" He ran out of the room with you following behind. 

"Bro slow down, you're going too fucking fast." After a few minutes you were too out of breath to keep following him. "Fine I give up, luckily for me I know where you are sleeping tonight."

"Oh hell no, how about I let you put blush on me when we get back."

"Mmm, deal." You laughed and went back upstairs, Cameron sighed and followed you.

"So, you started talking with Eren again." Cameron sat down next to you on your bed.

"Yeah, I guess I missed being his friend."

"Yeah, 'friend'" He said with an annoyed tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing.. well, what happened for you not to be his friend anyways. I never asked but now I'm curious since you wanna be closer with him again."

"Nothing really happened. We just drifted apart." Which was mostly true because you had talked it out with him Eren the day of and were on good terms. 

"Sure don't tell me. It's not my business to know you fucked him anyways."

"Bruh what the fuck. I literally didn't fuck him but whatever. Why are you so pressed about it anyways if I did?"