why is my back arching🤔😏

Time skip

Its been 6 weeks since you and Eren started dating. You pretty much have hung out with Eren everyday, completely tossing aside what your grandmother wanted you to do.

Since it is Sunday you were laying in your bed with Oliver against your chest scrolling through your phone.

(1:32 p.m.)

Eren:

you should come over

You:

bet
when

Eren:

now

You:

be there in 20

You put on a black cropped tank top with black mom jeans and a belt. After slipping on your shoes you went to the front door and left. It took around 15 minutes to get to his house so you were there in 20 minutes like you said you'd be.

When you got to the door Eren opened it and pulled you in as if he was waiting there the whole time for your arrival. Without saying a word he brought you upstairs to his room, holding your hand.

Once you got to his room he closed the door behind him and shoved you against the wall next to the door pulling your face in for a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck embracing the kiss. "Jump" Eren said placing his hands on your thighs to help you.

You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands groped your ass. "Well you're horny today aren't you." 

"Maybe" Eren chuckled and went in for another kiss pushing you against the wall still. When he pulled away he took off your shirt revealing your lavender underlined lacy bra. "When did you get this?" He said and snapped the strap.

"Oh yeah. I got it for you. You like it?"

"Yeah, it's really fucking hot." Eren said as he started kissing your neck leaving red marks as he trailed around.

"Hold up you haven't seen the full thing." You hopped out of Eren's grasp and took off your pants showing him the lavender lingerie set. You exaggeratedly bit your lip and scrunched your forehead.(*bites lip intensively*)

"I mean, it is hot as fuck but I think I prefer you without it." Eren said as you went back into his arms putting your legs around him again. He reached his hands behind your back and unclipped the bra, dropping it to the floor.

"Yeah its meant to be taken off anyways." Eren carried you to the bed and set you down with your legs still around him. He slid off his shirt and sweats and hovered over you, kissing you and sliding his tongue into your mouth. 

He had the same familiar spearmint breath that you have gotten used to. The both of you moaned into each others mouths and you started grinding on him bare stomach

"Getting needy are we?" Eren whispered in your ear and smirked.

"You aren't the only horny one." You laughed. Eren brought his face down to your chest and latched his mouth onto your nipple and used his hand to play with the other one.

Using his free hand he slid your panties to the side and started rubbing your pussy in circles causing you to moan. "Fuck" You hissed and arched your back. Your hands gripped onto the sheets above your head squeezing it, taking in all the pleasure. "You're pussy's so wet for me." He smiled cockily.

Eren sat up and pushed you further onto the bed. He grabbed your legs putting them up in the air and slid the panties up off of you then removed his boxers.