i eat children🤩🤩

(Baby Eren is the only fucking child i will find cute, only with him would i have children. But also Levi's alien looking ass was adorable👽.)

Sunday night you had packed all the necessities you would need for the trip you would be going on Monday. Things like tooth brush, clothes, brush, shampoo, etc. Now that it was Monday morning you got dressed in a blue sweater that said 'old oak' with light blue mom jeans since you didn't have to wear your uniform and no one would be wearing a uniform. 

"Do you have everything you need? Money? Clothes? Condoms? T-" Josey asked you as you were walking down the stairs.

"Bruh you did not just say condoms, it's almost like you want me to act rebelliously." You rolled your eyes taking the last step on the stairs and walking to the kitchen where your aunt was.

"I lost my virginity at a school trip so I just want you to be prepared and not get pregnant. Rather be safe then sorry." 

You sighed and grabbed a granola bar and started munching on it. "I'm not interested in anyone anyways, most of the guys at my school are assholes." You threw the wrapper away.

"Oh come on that's a lie, their has to be one boy on your mind."

"No not really. Anyways I should get going, I'll see you next Monday I guess." You put on your black platform boots at the front door.

"Alright then, love you, have fun! Make sure to wear protection!" Josey yelled to you as you walked out the door.

"Love you too, bye" You ignored the fact that she told you to wear protection and closed the door then walked to your car.

"Did your aunt just yell what I think she did?" Cameron walked onto your driveway where he was just walked across the street from his house.

"Yup she thinks I'm going to have sex on the trip." You unlocked your car and the two of you put your duffel bags in the back seat and got in the car.

"Huh you totally should." Cameron changed his tone of voice to a more seductive one which you just went -_- because you knew he was talking about you and him.

"Yeah in your dreams dude."

"Aww you're no fun." Cameron pouted and you laughed at his attitude.

--

"Yo Cameron some of us from basketball are gonna sit in the back of the bus together, wanna join?" Connie a guy on the basketball team came up to you and Cameron who had just arrived at the busses. Cameron looked towards you to see what you wanted to do.

"Go ahead you can if you want to" You didn't want him to miss out on any fun with 'the boys' and either way you were fine with sitting alone and listening to your music the whole time.

"Is it okay if I bring her with?" Cameron knew you would be fine sitting alone but he didn't want to leave you alone.

"Oh sure, you never told me you had a girlfriend Cameron?" Connie pointed back and forth between you and Cameron.

"What? Really? I never told you about (Y/N)? Yeah we've been da-" You slapped the back of Cameron's head.

"Yeah no we aren't dating." You glared at Cameron and he was rubbing where you hit.

"Oww bitch." He glared back at you.

"Well anyways she can come, there are some other girls in the bus so it shouldn't be a problem." Connie brought you guys to the bus with all the other basketball players and Cameron put his and your bag into the compartment under the bus with all the other bags.