milf supremacy

The next day you woke up and got ready for school, you didn't leave your room until you heard the door close meaning that Josey left.

Josey didn't know whether you came home last night or not but she wanted to give you some space since she knew she shouldn't have given (d/n) a key to the house. 

threesome?

You:

so will still on for after school?

Sasha:

yes.

Mikasa:

yup we should get boba on the way to my house

You:

oo yuh but who will drive

Sasha:

i'm on my way to school right now with connie so not me

Mikasa:

yeah i'm with armin and annie right now so not me either

You:

okay that works, i'll drive

Mikasa:

k

You texted Cameron saying that you were going to drive separate to school since you had plans after school.

After getting ready you drove to school. At school you saw Connie, Sasha, and Jean so you caught up to them. 

"Hey guys." You walked next to Connie.

"Oh hey (Y/N). You got food?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah babe I do, one sec." You pulled out a poptart for Sasha that you packed this morning knowing that she would ask you for food.

"See this is why (Y/N) is my favorite." Sasha happily took the poptart from you and started munching on it.

"She really did start calling you babe too." Connie laughed.

"Yuh, what about it?" 

"Yuh (Y/N) is babe too." Sasha added.

"Yup" Mikasa came around the corner with Armin and Annie.

"You should start calling me babe" Eren startled you because you didn't know that he was standing in back of you for like a minute.

"Oh shit you scared me, and no I don't do pet names in a relationship its weird. I call my homies babe because they babe." 

"But you don't have a problem calling me daddy?"

"I- oop" Annie laughed.

"Yeah okay daddy is different"

"Mm sure definitely." Eren shook his head and sighed a little chuckle

Armin looked at the time seeing that the bell was about to ring and suggested going to class.

"Yeah okay but wait where is Cameron?" You questioned.

"Oh I saw him in the halls earlier but I don't know where he went. He probably went to class already." Eren responded.

"Oh okay." And with that you all went to class and took your seats. When you sat down you noticed that Cameron wasn't in his usual seat. The bell rang and he still wasn't there, you know he went to school because you left your house the same time that he did so where was he.

It wasn't until half was through the class where he came in class and sat down. His blonde hair was covering his eyes while he looked down. You could tell something was off with him but you didn't have a chance to right now since the teacher was doing his lesson.