dilf supremacy🙇‍♀️

(d/n)= dad's name

(d/l/n)= dad's last name

After entering your room you pulled out your phone and called Eren.

"I guess you just couldn't stand being away from me huh?" Eren joked.

"Mm sure. I actually think my dad just came back from the store but sadly he didn't bring the milk he went for. Not sure if it is him though."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well I guess he had the same eyes as me so it makes sense but I don't want a dad so I'm chilling."

"Wait hold up (Y/N).. your dad is there?"

"I think he's probably still at the front door but I left him there so yeah. And he just claimed to be my dad so I wouldn't know for sure but there is about a 75% chance that he is my dad."

"Do you want me to come over? Do you think you're safe?"

"No its alright, I'm fine. I didn't let him in and the doors locked so at this point he should be the one afraid of me."

"Oh uh okay then. What are you going to do now."

"Probably heat up soup. I'm kinda hungry." 

"I'm serious (Y/N). I know you probably don't want to talk about it right now but at some point you'll probably be forced to face your dad."

"Okay sure but the only people I'm ever calling daddy is Levi Ackerman and you."

"There you go again bringing Levi into the conversation."

"What? He's hot, who wouldn't?"

"Okay yeah he is but that's not the point. Is Josey home?" You heard the door open from downstairs and Josey was yelling at the man claiming to be your dad.

"Yeah she just got home, I should probably go talk to her. I'll call you later to tell you what happens I guess."

"Alright, love you. Bye."

"Love you too" You hung up the phone and went downstairs to find the man and Josey in your kitchen.

"Oh hi (Y/N)" Josey said handing a glass of water to the man. "So I guess you've kinda already met him.." 

"(Y/N), (D/N) (D/L/N), your dad." He smiled at you and went in for a hug but you dodged it and stepped further away from him.

"Shawty you ain't my dad. Like I said I don't have one, I'll be calling you (D/N) if anything at all."

(D/N) was turning furious with your attitude towards him but kept it hidden. "I guess I deserve that. I just wanted to finally meet you."

"No thanks."

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"

"No thanks." You got out a bowl and put soup in it to heat it up. "I just came down for soup."

"(Y/N)..." Josey looks sympathetically at you, not knowing what you must be thinking right now.

"I'll just come by in a while I guess. I'll give you some time to think about everything." He said finishing the glass of water and walking towards the front door.

"No thanks" You pulled the soup out of the microwave after it finished heating up. When he left you sat down on a bar stool and sighed. "So that actually was my sperm giver." 

"Er- yeah. Uh I really didn't think he'd actually ever come to see you... I'm really sorry."

"Its fine. Its not like he's gonna actually become my dad so I'll be fine. But why did he choose to come now. He wasn't there when I was little, he wasn't there when mom died. He'll never be there because he's a shit father. But honestly I'm fine with that. It's not like I want him anyways. Dads are overrated." You blew on the soup, cooling it off and put it in your mouth.