guys help idk

Saturday 10:34 a.m.

You woke up to sweat dripping down your cheek, it's fucking hot. The feeling of a morning hangover isn't fun, a headache causes you to rub your temple. Mikasa wasn't in bed so she must have crashed at Jean's. 

Groaning, you stretched and grabbed the water and advil Eren had left on your desk. Last night is a bit foggy so you don't remember telling Eren you love him and him saying it back.

After taking the medicine you got out of bed and took a shower. The scent of alcohol still lingered on you, so you took a long shower to get rid of the smell. 

Still tired, you got into clean clothes and laid down on your bed.  

Your eyes slowly started to close. About to fall back asleep, there was a knock at the door and you jolted up from surprise.

Sighing, you walked to the door to see who it was.

"Cameron?"

"Hey.. I just wanted to see if you were okay since you left without telling anyone last night."

"Oh, yeah I'm okay. Is that all?"

"Kinda, it's just Eren brought you here last night didn't he."

"Yeah?"

"He didn't do anything to you right?"

"No? Why would he?"

"I don't think you should start dating Eren again."

"I didn't ask your opinion, besides I never said I was going to start dating Eren again. Where did this all come from?"

"Just don't date him okay."

"Stop telling me what to do... Be honest with me, are you still in love with me?"

"No.. I mean yes but no. I still love you but I've started moving on."

"So you telling me not to date Eren isn't for personal reasons?"

"Kinda, I just don't want him to hurt you."

"If anything, he should be the one staying away from me so I don't hurt him. I'm sorry. All I've ever done is hurt you guys."

"(Y/N), you're wrong. You made me happy, even if it was just as your bestfriend, I was happy."

"I was happy too."

Cameron pulled you into a hug, a friendly hug. He really has been trying to move on from you, but through the lying of him not still being in love with you, he has truly accepted that he'll never be more than a friend to you.

"Hey guys." Eren said opening the dorm door that was cracked. "Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something?"

"No, it's alright. I was just about to leave." Cameron answered. Before pulling away from the hug he whispered in your ear, "I know you still love Eren." and left.

Eren watched Cameron leave, closing the door behind him. "What was that about?"

"... nothing. Anyways thanks for bringing me here last night, sorry if I burdened you."

"It's fine, I didn't mind bringing you back. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit but other than that I'm alright."

"Hah, yeah. You were drunk as fuck last night." Eren laughed.

"I didn't do anything stupid did I, last night is still a little blurry."