benis

lets take a moment to appreciate levi's voice actor Hiroshi Kamiya's beautiful singing

You woke up at your usual time and got ready for school. You felt like literal shit, the bags under your eyes have just grown darker and larger. Stress plus no sleep is a great combination😊.

When you got to school you went to your first class right away because everyone was staring at you in the halls. Some even approached you to ask how you were doing but human interaction was not something you wanted right now, well at least not with anyone who isn't Eren.

You sat down in your seat and put your head down on your desk because you were tired. A couple minutes later you felt someone's hand on your shoulder so you looked up. It was Eren, he was with Jean, Cameron, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, and Armin all around you looking worried.

"Fuck (Y/N) don't do that, you scared the shit out of me!" Eren sighed and put his hand over his face. All the others took a breath of relief too.

"Oh hah oops." You realized that they probably all thought you passed out again.

"(Y/N) you dumb fuck." Jean slapped the back of your head.

"Bruh, says the dumb fuck." You glared at him. The rest of the group stayed to talk to you but Eren went to go sit down in his new assigned seat that Shadis set up for midterms.

That made your heart sink. You thought maybe there was a possibility he didn't use you or have something against you but now that just confirmed it. You were sad, whether he used you or not something made him not want to talk to you anymore.

You just wanted him. Badly. I mean shit you haven't had sex with anyone else to compare it with but damn it was good. His soft lips, his everything. You wanted it again, and you had it for the tiniest moment. It was a disappointment to have it all go away.

Spring break is after midterms so you probably wont get to see him for a whole week after today. The rest of the group sat down in their seats after Shadis walked into the room.

The day felt way too long, each class took forever to pass by. At least the tests weren't as hard as you thought they were going to be.

Though time seemed to stop whenever you looked over to Eren. His jade eyes focused on his test, his perfect jaw line, and those lips that you longed to touch again.

At lunch you sat down with Cameron and Jean, no one else was at the table yet.

"So what happened with you and Eren?" Cameron asked. He felt bad for you since Eren has barely talked to you today, he can tell something is wrong and that you're sad.

"I don't want to talk about it, I have an idea. But I'm not completely sure why he's not talking to me." You said. Though you have practically jumped to a conclusion that Eren just used you, but you don't want it to be true.

"Oh well okay. Are you doing anything over spring break?" Cameron didn't want to push too far on the subject so he changed it.

"No not really."

"You should come over to my house." Jean smirked.

"Bruh you really do be shooting your shot like every 5 seconds."

"I mean, I wouldn't have to if you just accepted." 

"Sorry, you're not the one I'm interested in."

"Ayo did you just admit to liking someone."

"Yes. What about it."

"NOOOO! ITS NOT ME!" Jean dropped his head onto the table.