next question😁

"Eren.."

"I'm glad you're okay (Y/N)." You both released from the hug. You were so close together once again, yet he felt like you were so far apart. 

"Yeah.. I'm glad you're okay too."

"You know, you're really stupid for leaving like that." Eren laughed, he was happy he's finally talking to you again. After what felt like forever from being away from each other.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, but I don't regret leaving." You locked eyes with Eren once again. He understood that you didn't have much of a choice.

"I just wish things didn't have to end up like that... Everyone really missed you." Eren smiled at you. 'I really missed you' he thought.

"Things have just been complicated, I missed you guys too." You could just cry looking at Eren again, leaving him hurt him and you could tell.

You didn't think it possible but he's even better looking then the last time you saw him. He's a little taller and his hair got longer too. It was long enough for him to put it in a low bun. A few strands were hanging out of it, he seemed to be more lean then last time too, and his face had matured.

"This is probably awkward, I know I didn't leave on good terms or whatever but can we be friends? I probably don't deserve to be your friend, but still.." You asked.

"It's okay (Y/N), I want to be your friend. To be honest I wanted to hug you when I first saw you but Cameron got to it before me." 

"Oh heh... yeah, it's weird seeing everyone again."

"Yeah and now I'm roommates with your friend, what a coincidence."

"True, when I first went into your dorm I had no idea it was you until at the campfire."

"Same, I didn't notice it was you until you left the dorm." He continued. "Zack's a good guy, I'm glad you found someone like him." Eren was genuinely happy for you, he knew you probably hated being with (d/n) seeing as you told him that you hated (d/n) before you left. So at least he knew you didn't completely suffer because of him.

Eren partially blamed himself for your absence. He didn't blame you for anything that had happened, he just wanted you to be happy. Just like you had wanted him to be happy, without you.

"Dude.. you make it sound like we're dating. I'm just his friend."

"Mmm, sure. And Sasha hates food. I saw the way he looked at you." He teased. 

"Okay yeah.. But we're just friends. I honestly still can't believe that we ended up going to the same university."

"Changing the subject huh." Eren laughed. "But yeah, I didn't think I'd see you for a long time."

"Same, I really didn't think I'd see you this soon. I'm glad I did though."

You and Eren kept talking and started walking to your dorms. Talking with him was awkward at first but then you got comfortable with him. It was just like a year ago, laughing and having fun with him, besides the relationship part. 

"So I'll see you later then?" He had walked with you to your dorm since it was on the way to his.

"Yeah, see you later." You went into your dorm to find Mikasa getting ready for the day. "Hey."

"Oh hey, who was that?" Mikasa could hear muffled noises of you talking with someone before you entered.

"Ah, it was Eren." You said.

"Eren? So he finally talked to you, that's good."

"Yeah.. I guess so."

-