just got caught in 4k📷📸

"You really don't have to help (Y/N), you're our guest so I wouldn't want to trouble you." Carla said as she was cutting up some kale.

"No I insist, I don't mind helping out. I enjoy cooking anyways." You reassured.

"Oh okay then could you start peeling the potatoes" You made your way to the trashcan with a cutting board and potatoes. Eren came over to you to give you a peeler and help you with the peeling of potatoes.

Since Eren started helping out Armin helped Carla with cutting the kale.

"So uh.. about earlier-" Eren started peeling the potatoes.

"Its okay, I know it didn't mean anything. And also don't worry it wont make things awkward either."

"Oh okay good." Eren was hurt just as much as you were, when he said 'its not like that' he didn't mean it. He wanted it to be like that but just couldn't bring himself to saying it. And now that you said it didn't mean anything, he got disappointed.

After all the ingredients were cut Carla insisted that she could do the rest herself so you, Armin, and Eren went back to his room. Since he had a tv in his room with an Xbox the three of you decided to play minecraft.

It wasn't until about an hour later that dinner was finished and you ate food with them. Grisha, Eren's dad came home just before dinner finished and ate with you as well.

Armin's mom texted him to come back home after you ate dinner for some sort of family emergency so it was just you and Eren left alone again in his room.

"(Y/N), you know.. I really didn't expect you to be a good kisser."

"Uh? Thanks? I'm just gonna take that as a compliment." You bit the inside of your cheek. God he was hot. You wanted to kiss him again even if it meant nothing to him. Even though you know he doesn't like you, you hope their is still a chance he could grow to like you. "I bet you want on them again." You smirked.

Boy were you pushing him off the edge. You were right, he did want to kiss you again. For the same reason you wanted to kiss him. He crawled on top of you again and held your arms back pinning you to the bed. Once again his lips met yours. After a heated make out session you felt the need to tell him... and sat back up on the edge of the bed. Eren felt the mood change and sat down beside you.

Who needs pride anyway. "Eren... I know you don't have feelings for me but fuck. I think I'm in love with you." You sighed, heart beating faster than when your dad left after he found out your mom was pregnant. You avoided making eye contact because you wanted avoid being more embarrassed then you already were.

"(Y/N)..." Eren was so happy at the moment he didn't know what to say. This is the last thing he expected to hear from your mouth but he was glad you told him. He feels the same way with you.

"It's okay, I get it. I'm just another girl to add on the list of who likes you." You got up off the bed and started walking away. "I should probably go... I'll just take the bus." Eren grabbed your wrist preventing you from leaving.

He stood up next to you and leaned down to your face placing another kiss on your lips, a gentle kiss. "No. I wont let you go (Y/N). You aren't like any other girl.. you're special. Those other girls only don't mean anything to me because they aren't you."

Your mind went blank trying to process what the hell he just said. The thought of him actually liking you back seemed impossible, but there he was confessing back to you. Your face went a crimson red after taking in all the information.

Eren laughed at your flustered form. "I mean it (Y/N), I think I'm in love with you too." You could tell he wasn't fucking with you by the tone of his voice.