5. Playdate

A/N: Hi everyone! I had hoped to get you this chapter earlier in the day, but it's now late Thursday night for me. Fun fact, I spent about 6 hours in a tattoo chair today and I'm super tired, but I'm anxious to get this one out for you! Your sweet messages keep me going. This chapter is also so much longer than I anticipated but that's not a bad thing for you guys!

Warnings: This chapter is explicit! There will be oral sex (female receiving), thigh riding, degradation, edging, and aftercare. Spit kink/daddy kink/praise kink/hand kink are all activated in this one.

Chapter Summary: Reader and Spencer play their first scene together.

Word Count: 6.3k

----------------------------------------

Much of Tuesday passed by in a blur. You remembered waking up, going to work, and struggling to fall asleep in anticipation for your meet up with Spencer.

Perhaps the only important part of the day was when you got to spill about your night with Spencer to Martha. It made you somewhat sad, sharing that bit of intimate information with her, knowing that there didn't seem to be anyone Spencer was doing the same with. It also made you feel slightly guilty, even though he insisted that it was important for you not to have to hide anything from your friend if you didn't want to, regardless of what he chose to do.

And you supposed he was right. It wouldn't be fair to ask the other person to keep complete secrecy about a relationship if they didn't want to or weren't okay with it.

Moreover, it was healthy for you to have someone else know about your relationship besides the person who was directly involved. That way you had a fresh set of eyes to see things that you were too close to see for yourself. You also had someone that could act as a sounding board for you.

All matters aside, though, Martha was your rock and you wouldn't want a world where she could only know about half of you.

And then finally, Wednesday had arrived.

It was currently 4pm and you suspected that you wouldn't be hearing from Spencer until another few hours at least, so you had time to kill.

Spencer had texted you his address and you were going to his apartment for the first time this evening, and the thought excited you just as much as it intimidated you. Spencer seemed responsible and knowledgeable, and you had felt like you could trust him every bit more since you guys went over your terms, but the thought of spending the night with him and actually playing was making you a little nervous.

It was just... what would he think of you when he saw all of you? The wild side of you, for lack of a better word.

He seemed to like the brief snippets he got. Fuck, he even told you he did.

I can't wait to play with you.

That was what you kept repeating to yourself. If he could be that blunt with you, that upfront about his desires, then there really shouldn't be anything to fear. He was already into to you, and you hadn't even tried. You were just simply being yourself, and it was working so far, and that was what this relationship had to be built on.

And then after that, he told you that he enjoyed watching you. That, in and of itself was rewarding. It made you feel good; more confident.

And then he had called you Bambi.

Now that should have been enough to completely wash your anxiety away.