9. The Drive

A/N: Hello friends! I'm sorry it's been a while since the last update. I want to say thank you (so much) for all of the comments and votes - I've received so many in the last few days and I'm in awe! They really do mean a lot to me, and I appreciate your support endlessly. You all can get a virtual hug from me!

Warnings: Emotional!Reader, sub drop (Spencer is there to support Y/N), crying, mentions of being drugged.

Chapter Summary: While on their way to get breakfast, Reader feels the onset of sub drop after being punished by Spencer. Spencer opens up to Reader a little bit more.

Word Count: 7.0k

----------------------------------------

When you opened your eyes, you had to scan the room to reorient yourself. The first thing you saw was the thick blanket tucked around you. The second thing you noticed was that you were clad a dark t-shirt, one that you recognized from your bag.

Slowly, snippets of the last night came back to you. Spencer making you crawl for him, him spanking you, the different ways he'd kept you from finishing, and then the way he'd fucked your mouth, telling you to make it up to him. And then you remembered your emotions, and the tears you'd shed out of frustration. All of these things explained why you were in Spencer's bed.

Stretching your arms out from underneath the blanket, you glanced out the window, and were met with a blue sky bathed in the morning sunlight. When you turned your head to the other side, you saw the small analogue clock on his nightstand next to a glass of water.

It was 9:27am, and you felt a little worried. Spencer was nowhere in sight, but you could hear activity through the bedroom door which was open a crack. He'd clearly let you sleep in, and that made you anxious about holding him up. It was Thursday, so that meant he either didn't work today, or hadn't gone in. If the former was true, you'd be surprised. Did FBI agents even have days off? And if the latter was true... you'd feel guilty beyond question, provided you were the reason.

When you peeled the blanket off of you, you sat up, noticing that your bag had been set on the bench at the foot of Spencer's bed. Swinging your legs over the side, your feet collided with the cool floor, and you tried to make as little noise as possible while shuffling over to your bag.

Your legs were bare, and you sought out something to cover yourself with. The only thing you could find in your half-hazy state was a pair of cotton shorts. After sliding them on, you glanced around the room. There wasn't a mirror in sight, so guess work would have to do. You ran your fingers through your hair in an effort to get rid of any tangles. And then you made your way over to the door, feeling nervous about seeing Spencer after you'd spent the night in his bed.

When you pulled the door open, your shoulders slumped in relief when it didn't creak. You padded down the hall, listening to figure out what Spencer was up to. A cupboard door closed, and the clatter of cups could be heard.

As you neared the end of the hallway, you saw him in the kitchen, his back to you, while he reached for a mug. He was dressed in a t-shirt and flannel pants. He was in pyjamas just like you, and that eased some of your anxiety. When you wandered into the room, he turned, and his eyes softened when he spotted you.

"Oh, hey," his voice was gentle, "you're awake."

A small blush coloured your cheeks. "yeah," you played with the hem of your shirt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overstay my welcome, I didn't even consider that you might have to work. I was just kind of out of it last night."

"No, no, it's all right. We uh, we actually have the next two days off. Our team, I mean." He surveyed your appearance. "Did you sleep okay? And how are you feeling?" The concern in his voice made your heart swell.