8. A Lesson on Listening

Warnings: Possessive!Spencer, Edging, overstimulation that leads to crying, orgasm denial, oral sex (female receiving) fingering, use of a vibrator, humiliation, collaring, light praise, heavy degradation, spanking, face fucking, daddy kink, aftercare.

Chapter Summary: Spencer returns to DC, and he's not too happy with Reader's choices. It's punishment time.

Word Count: 7.8k

----------------------------------------

Of the five days Spencer was gone, you spent all of them bringing yourself to orgasm with only a little bit of guilt over it. Yeah, you'd failed at the orders, and intentionally so, but you liked making him frustrated over it. There wasn't much he could do to force you to listen, and his veiled threats were impelling enough to keep you from behaving.

"Y/N, I swear, you better take your hands off of my pussy."

But did you? No. 

You had shamelessly cum, intent on letting him hear every single whimper that fell out of your mouth. Teasing Spencer had quickly become an obsession of sorts. It was an experiment. How many more times would you be able to blatantly disobey him before he snapped?

The following night had been no different. As your fingers worked at your core to bring you over the edge, you made sure he could hear your breathy moans loud and clear. By now his anger was readily at the surface, no longer kept on a tight leash.

"Was I not clear enough, Bambi? Because I thought I made myself pretty fucking clear. Apparently, you're only good to me when I'm there to make you. You're acting like such a brat, and you're going to regret it, mark my words."

And on what had been the last night away from you, the fifth time you let yourself orgasm, he finally snapped.

"I swear, Y/N, when we land tomorrow, you better be ready for me. I don't care if you have plans; you're going to be waiting at your apartment for me, and you're going to see how bad you'll wish you had listened. You see, I only reward good girls, and those who aren't get taught a lesson. And right now, I'm in a teaching mood." 

That was the last thing you'd heard him say before he ended the phone call yesterday evening.

Since that phone call you'd been a little on edge. For the most part, you were smugly anticipating the punishment that was yet to come. But there was still a tiny piece of you that wondered if you had taken it too far, too soon. Whatever the case you had no choice but to find out, as Spencer had said.

It wasn't until early evening the next day that you'd heard from Spencer again. He had skipped past a good morning text, forgoing his usual request to send him any more photos. The silence was unsettling.

That was why you felt your stomach drop when you read the text he'd sent.

Spencer: I'm on my way to come get you. I'll see you in 10 - be ready.

You texted him back, telling him you'd be ready. In your bedroom you, as you hurriedly threw your bag together, a sharp knock at the door startled you. When you ran to get it, you saw Spencer's tall and looming frame through the peephole. He was early.

Cautiously swinging the door open, you stared up at him, suddenly feeling too guilty to speak. You were met with his dark and chiseled face. Faint stubble was peppered across his jaw, and his eyes were dark and wild.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" The innocent question was laced with an emotion you couldn't quite place, but you quickly stumbled aside so he could come in. "You're not going to say hello?"