16. Into the Swing of it

A/N: AHH this chapter is so long, and I don't know HOW or WHY, but I had a lot of fun writing it! Alsooo if you read it and can't picture the swing or how she's sitting in it, she's kinda just chilling in it with her back against the door. If you google door sex swing, you're bound to find a reference pic or two that fit if you really want! Fun fact, this chapter alone makes up about 12% of the fic's total word count to date!!!

Take care of yourselves! Each day is a fresh start, and I hope this helps you see the brighter side of things if you're feeling down. Know that you'll always have a shot at trying again in the morning. I love you. <3

Warnings: Sex swing, ball gag, blindfolds, spit/drool, biting, hickeys, marking, penetration/ unprotected sex, creampie, consuming alcohol/drinking, public sex, exhibitionism, mild embarrassment, fingering, vibrator, edging, overstimulation, using the safe word, praise, aftercare

Chapter Summary: A silly mishap leads to an unexpected discovery, but Reader and Spencer put it behind them. A night out with the team is secretly fun and intimate in more than one way.

Word Count: 12.3k *screams* 

----------------------------------------

"Are you sure that's the right way?" you threw Spencer a look of doubt.

He was holding the shiny black straps of the swing up, trying to get it oriented the right way. But it looked more like a knotted mess than anything resembling a swing. His tongue was peeking out of the corner of his lips as he studied it, and you were sure there was a better way to do this. Still, he insisted he had it.

"Yeah, I'm sure, see? That part goes like this, and this," he gestured to a part of the swing with his elbow, "falls like that."

You cocked your head at him and the swing he was holding, "No, I don't think you're right. Because this," you tugged at a lone strap, "has to be on the other end."

He sighed, letting go with one hand to run his fingers through his hair. This would've been a lot easier to figure out if the swing had been packaged after it was assembled. But it wasn't, and almost every strap looked the same. To top it all off, the instructions were missing too, so you were left using the picture on the front of the box as a guide, which wasn't much help.

"Here, let me see."

He let you take the other end, and the two of you stared at the ball of tangled straps. When enough untangling had been done, it looked a bit better than what it started as. You could see it take shape in your mind, but Spencer was faster.

"I got it!" he exclaimed, hurriedly swapping a few straps around until everything was put together the right way.

With your help, he lifted it between the bedroom door and frame. It hung outside, so the swing was facing the hallway, which wasn't ideal, but it was the way it had to be because of the door's hinges. When it was situated, he closed the door and tugged to make sure it wouldn't slide out of the frame.

"Do you want to try it?" he looked at you.

You weren't dressed up to play yet, you and Spencer were just getting the swing ready first.

You pursed your lips, "Alright."

He held open the loops for your thigh so you could step into them. They sat just behind your knees. There was a hanging band you could sit on, too. It felt secure, and comfortable even. Every part of you that needed support was supported.

Spencer pointed to two much smaller straps at the top of the swing that hung at the top of the door frame, "Hang onto those."

You raised your brows at him, "You think I need to? It feels good like this, and I can hang onto you if I need to."