6. Bondage, Baby

Warnings: Rope bondage, fingering, oral sex (female receiving), choking, degradation, unprotected sex/creampie, spitting, praise, daddy kink, aftercare included.

Chapter Summary: Reader and Spencer do some rope play. Afterwards, Spencer gets called in on a case.

Word Count: 6.7k

----------------------------------------

Spending yesterday evening with Spencer had been a welcome way to re-familiarize yourself with what it felt like to play again. It was nice having Spencer ease you back into a submissive role, letting him make the decisions for you. Perhaps what was best, though, was the way he cared for you, and he wanted you to know that. He was wonderful; he knew the responsibilities he had as a dominant, and last night he had been nothing but respectful, wanting to make sure you were all right afterwards. 

You had followed through with your promise and texted him to say that you made it home safely, and he responded appreciatively. But after that, nothing more had been said about when you two would play again. Which was why you were surprised to hear back from him today while you were doing laundry.

Spencer had called and asked how you were doing, and if you were up to playing again tonight. He explained that he needed a distraction; that he wanted to feel in control for a little bit. Today had been hard for him, and he wanted an escape from it.

When you asked if he was okay, he had brushed it off as stress from the job, but you knew that there likely was more to it than he let on. However, if he wanted to talk about it, you'd have to wait until he was ready, because it really wasn't your place to push him on his personal life, no matter how intimate your relationship was. 

This was about sex, and anything beyond a dominant-submissive role wasn't what you were there for. And so you told him you'd come over after he was done work. 

When Spencer answered the door to his apartment, his hair was more disheveled than usual. It looked like he had run his hands through it all day, and his eyes were tired. From his appearance, it was clear that whatever was bothering him hadn't stayed behind at Quantico.

He had greeted you softly, and the two of you exchanged pleasantries before he asked you to go to his room to wait for him. Obediently, you listened, and that was how you found yourself currently waiting on the floor for him.

Minutes had passed before he approached the doorway. When he walked into the room, his footsteps were slow and gentle. You kept your gaze down, and it surprised you when he lowered himself to crouch down in front of you.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, "I just needed a second. This isn't the way I wanted to start tonight." He shook his head as if he was upset with himself. You could see it in his face that he was apologetic, and it was evident from his tone that the scene hadn't started yet, even though you were already in position. 

"Oh," you responded lamely. "How did you want to start tonight?"

You adjusted your knees so that you could sit comfortably while he explained.

"I just want to talk over the scene first. I was hoping we'd be able to try rope bondage tonight. It's been a while since I've done that, and I want more practice with it. I know all of the knots and stuff, it's just not something you can really do by yourself." He smiled sheepishly and you nodded while he continued. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay with that before we started. But if you're not, I have other things I'd like to try, too."

"No, rope bondage sounds fine to me," you encouraged.

"Okay. Great. And I never asked you before, but are you taking any contraceptives? We never really went over that."