Bonus

(Another him - Asher)

Mariana is in a coma for 4 days now. We're still in the castle, me in a guest room and her in the medical wing. Selina told me it's positive that she is still breathing but her heart stopped for 25 minutes on the first night... Logan fought me and I let him kick my ass. I totally deserved it. What I am going to do if she dies. I will never forgive myself. I feel so stupid staying angry with her for so long! And knowing that she could die without knowing how I love her and I forgive her is killing me. The worst is I can't even see her as her family had forbidden it.

Someone knocks at my door. I don't reply, I just want to be alone. To stay in my misery. Angelina doesn't care as she still enters my room.

"Let's go! Logan and his parents are busy. If you want to see Mari it's now!" She says and she doesn't have to tell me twice. In a second I'm dressed and walking toward the medical wing.

The doctor looks at us with disapproval but when Angelina looks at him with disapproval too, he just bows his head and leaves.

"Go! I will let you know if someone comes." She says when we are in front of Mariana's room.

"Thank you!" I reply before going into the room.

She looks so pale and fragile. Goddess, what did I do?

"I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me! I can't live without you. I love you with all my heart." I beg, taking her hand and kissing it.

"You can't leave me!" I whisper.

I'm trying to memorize all the small details of her face and her smell, just in case it's the last time. Someone taps my shoulder, it's Lana. I'm collapsing in her arms and cry.

"What am I going to do? Seeing her like that is worse than death. I can't live without her." I tell her.

"Have faith in her! She's strong and she loves you. You're the only man she has ever loved. If there is only one mark she would accept, it's yours." She replies.

"Then why is she so pale? Why is she not waking up?" I ask.

"I don't know but I believe in her." She says looking at her.

"Sorry to interrupt but you have to go. Olivia, you're here! Good! teleport him, please!" Angelina says entering the room.

*************************************************** * ************************************************** ** **********************

(Another Her - Mariana)

All I can feel is pain... Breathing, thinking, or trying to remember is too painful. And that sorrow and shame I feel deep inside me... That sadness never leaving me. Why should I wake up when I feel so miserable? I can hear voices from far away but I don't want to listen to them. I'm in endless darkness and I just want for it to end.

I don't know how I'm being in this state and I don't care. I just want for my misery to end. Something is weird through... The sadness and shame seem to not be mine. It's like it's coming from outside, from someone else... I can feel people around me, touching me, speaking to me but it doesn't matter. Nothing and no one can help me, unfortunately. Time is so slow...

Someone new is in my room and something is different this time. That person is taking my hand. Why is it different this time?

"I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me! I can't live without you. I love you with all my heart." He says with sorrow.

I know that voice! It's a sweet melody... A light in my darkness. Who is that? Why is he so in pain? Why do I care about it this time? Why do I feel like we are sharing the same pain? Now I want to remember. Now I want to understand what is happening. I feel so helpless!