Bonus

(Another Her - Mariana)

"Hello, stranger! It has been a while!" Lana tells me.

"Lana! It's nice to see you! Yeah, you're right it has been a while." I reply. I'm really happy to see her.

"38 days to be exact."

"Okay... How are you been? Did you go on your date with Ezra finally?"

"Yes like a month ago." She replies looking happy!

"How was it?"

She shakes her head: " Great and we had a fight at the end of the evening... But you will know if you didn't disappear!" She replies crossing her arms in front of her.

I look around and everything looks blurry around us.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"In your dream. In our dream. Even if you're difficult to reach out to. We don't sleep at the same time so that means we're not on the same continent anymore." She replies.

"Is it a witch thing to spy on other dreams?"

"No. I felt you're leaving for good so I've connected our souls together. If you're in danger I will feel it."

"What?! Why?"

"Because you saved my life! And also because I like to think we were becoming friends before you left."

"Still you should have asked me!" I protest.

"Pfff! You would have said no!"

She is annoying! And to say I was missing her!

"How are you? Are you good where you're?"

"So you don't know where I am?"

"No. I mean I could but I don't want to know because everybody is bugging me at the pack to find you so better if I don't know." She replies.

"I'm your friend and I know something is wrong. As much as I want to help you, I can't if you don't want to. I wished you trusted me enough to share with me your problems but I won't push you to tell me. I just want you to be better and happy if possible." She adds.

"Happy.... I don't think I will ever be. I lost too much." I comment.

"You're speaking about Ash?"

I shrug.

"There is something else..."

"I thought you said you will not push me to tell you!" I say.

"You're right. Sorry. Are you better at least?"

"I'm working on that. But sometimes I feel so alone."

"Then make friends. You are nobody's sister where you are."

"I have friends but it's not that."

"Okay... One day if you want to speak about it, I'm here."

"Thanks!" I smile.

"I should go. I will let everybody know you're doing well and you miss them. By the way, Logan and your parents told me to tell you they love you and they are proud of you whatever happens."

I nod, not trusting my voice. That makes me want to cry.

"Will I see you again here?" I ask.

"Do you want to?" She says with hope.

"Sure! Why not?" I reply trying to be nonchalant.

"Once a month?" She proposes.

"Once a week?" I say.