Chapter 36

(Her)

After Ezra met me in the woods, we went back to the packhouse and we did a meeting with Alpha Elijah, Luna Charlize, Beta Leo, Ash, Logan, Angie, Selina, Noah, Tom, and Emily. I wanted to tell them all at the same time to not repeat myself a third time. So Tom and Emily joined us too. They were all nice but Noah took it bad the fact I told them my real name. Selina explained to meet after that he was superstitious and for him saying my name is the first step for the truth to come out. Angie explained that my wolf had surfaced in the cafeteria and there is a risk that Alpha Will felt her but they all guaranteed me that they are ready and nothing will happen. They have a plan and even if they might have to go faster it doesn't change anything. I wish I could believe them but I'm so scared!

I'm alone for the first time today. I'm taking a break while studying with Ash. I'm sitting outside and it's the first time, I can really think about the situation... A part of me wants to believe them, to believe in them but he's a monster, and what if one of them gets hurt... I don't want them to get hurt.

I'm alert when I see a movement in the wood on my left. A man is coming out of the wood and he's looking at me directly. He looks so familiar... Oh no! They found me!

"Ezra! If you can hear, I need you. Help me!" I whisper in my head thinking hard about it.

Try to be calm! I'm still hiding my real appearance so maybe he doesn't know it's me. Don't use your magic, don't sell yourself! Breath normally. I'm trying to stay the calmer and the cooler possible as he's walking toward me.

"I knew you were alive Livy!" He says looking at me.

"I don't know who you think I'm but I'm not "Livy"." I reply calmly.

" You can hide your true self but I know it's you!"

I create a shield around me but he enters it and touches my cheeks. I'm petrified, I can't move. He smiles: " I'm immune to your magic remember?"

I look around to see if there is someone, anyone, who could help me but we are alone.

"Let's go talk somewhere more private. You don't want me te create a drama here. You know my tempter don't you?" He adds taking my arm and pushing to walk into the wood.

We just cross the pack's border when he stops in his track.

"Now we can speak freely and I'm not trespassing anymore."

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I missed you, Livy! So much!" He says hugging me but I don't hug him back. I shaking out of fear.

"What are you going to do now that you find me? Are you going to bring me back with you... To him?" I ask.

He growls: "Never! You're my sister Olivia, my twin!"

Before he can continue, a white wolf with a back sock jumps at him! Ezra! He's here. Knox sends him flying away but I stop his fall.

"Your mate, I imagine? A future Alpha, Uhm." He asks me getting up.

He looks at Ezra and tells him: " Calm down Mate. I came in peace." He raises his hands up in surrender.

Suddenly Noah and Selina appear in front of me.

"Noah, you son of a bitch! You knew and I didn't say anything!" Knox says launching at him but Selina shifts and blocks his attack. Jonas appears from the shadow and attacks Selina making Noah growls and shifts.

"Everyone calm down now!" Alpha Elijah orders. He is here with Beta Leo and 10 warriors. We all look at them.

"We are out of your territory Alpha. You don't have any power here." Jonas replies.

"But I do! So give me a reason to not end your life right now!" Selina says.

"This is a family affair! We will not speak in front of you!" Knox says.

"Noah is my mate making Olivia my family too. Ezra is her mate so he and his father can stay." Selina replies.

"Okay but the Beta and the warriors leave and we stay out of their territory." Jonas replies.

"Fine!" Selina says looking at Alpha Elijah who nods and sends Beta Leo and his warriors away.

When they are far enough, Selina adds: " Speak now!" Her posture is screaming aggressiveness and that reminds me of how dangerous she actually is. You don't mess with a Lycan and even less with her.

Knox looks at me: "Losing you killed me, Livy. But what killed me even more was feeling your pain while that bastard marked you. I didn't understand what happened until Mom and Dad told me you have died in the fire... But Fire is your element so it didn't make any sense so a few years ago I started to dig until I found the ugly truth. I was hoping you were alive in some way that you have teleport yourself somewhere else... I never gave up the idea to find you." A tear falls on his cheek.

"Mom saved me with her sister's help. And they did a forgetting spell to protect me."

He sighs:" It's good to know mom changed her mind... Anyway, a few weeks ago I felt you again but it was very fainted so I was not sure but and cast a spell in case I would feel you again. And yesterday I felt you. I felt your wolf. And I knew I needed to find you first! I'm going to challenge him and kill him. Never he will touch you again, sister!"

"Take your turn! I'm the one who will kill him for he did to my mate!" Ezra says. He has shifted back and he is wearing a short and a tee-shirt. Thank goddess, he's not naked this time. Phew!

"So you're my little sister mate?" Jonas says looking at him, head to toe.

"Yes, I am!" Ezra replies proudly and not intimidating.

"How did you find the truth?" Knox asked Noah.

"We are friends for years... She almost die a few months ago and I felt our blood link. Why are you here, Jonas?"

"Because while Knox or Ezra will challenging Alpha Will, I will be challenging our father for the Alpha title."

"Why not waiting until he's passing you the title?" Alpha Elijah asks him.

"It's a question of honor. He needs to be punished for what he did. I have a daughter, she's 6 months now and the first time I had her in my arms I knew I would die for her. He should have changed his mind when he took Livy in his arms for the first time. How could he be a good Alpha when he's not a good father. He doesn't deserve that title. He's tainting our pack."

"Good to know we are all on the same side. May I invite you to my pack to form a new plan? You're free to stay as long as you want. It's nice to meet my future daughter-in-law's family." Alpha Elijah says to Knox and Jonas.