Chapter 44

(Her)

Everything is just amazing and great. He's really good and he knows what he's doing. It's hard to believe it's his first time. He knows how to tease me and make me carving for more. I think he likes to hear me beg for more. We are already at our 6 rounds and he still has marked me yet. I have a lot of love bites but not the mark. The sun will be rising so, as the colors in the sky are changing. I can't believe we spend all night making love!

"Are you ready for me Liv?" He asks. I'm not sure what he is asking about but I'm more than ready for everything he has for me.

"Yes, Please!" I beg.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that moment. I love you!" He says, going faster and sending me to heaven again.

It's at that moment that I feel his teeth breaking my skin and marking me. I gasp in pleasure and pain at the same time and suddenly I'm feeling an urge to bite him too. I let my instinct guide me and I bite him, marking him as mine.

"Mate!" A voice I have never heard before says in my mind. My wolf!

"Finally!" Ezra's wolf says.

"I need to shift. Don't fight it and we will be okay." My wolf tells me.

"I know! I'm sorry you had to wait so long." I reply.

"I know and it was necessary." She says.

"Don't fight it Liv. I'm here with you. You will be okay. Let her take over and guide you." Ezra says before kissing me. I can feel him, his trust, his love, his pride through our bond. It's so strong.

I nod and try to relax. I feel my wolf taking control of our body. I can feel my bones moving and reorganizing themself in a different way. It's painful but so much more than I was expecting. I can feel Ezra's never leaving me. I think he is taking a part of my pain. That explains why it's easier for me. In an hour, I think, I have finally finished my first shift.

"Goddess, you're so beautiful! " Ezra says amazed.

"How am I?" I ask him through the mind link, curious. Is it me or my wolf who asked? I have no idea!

"You're midnight black! Opposite to me, except I have a black paw. And you can mind link the pack now. You're just perfect! My Luna!"

"Let's go for a run. Shift mate." My wolf orders him. Now I know she's the one in control. I don't fight her. She's free for the first time she deserves her time in peace.

Ezra shifts too and we both run for hours. I can feel how happy he and his wolf are to be able to run with us. When we arrive at the packhouse, Ezra's parents, Elliot, Knox, Ash, Mari, Logan, and Angie are here. Selina and Noah are still in the castle.

"You're so beautiful Lana!" Ash tells me.

"He's right. Your wolf is handsome." Alpha Elijah says.

Luna comes toward me and hugs: " Welcome to the family, Olivia. You're the daughter I was hoping to have one day."

"Thank you!" I whisper through the mind link. I'm blushing at the idea that all the pack knows what we did as our bond to the pack strengthened with our mating. Good thing, I'm still in my wolf's form so nobody knows I'm blushing.

Elliot comes to hug me too and asks: " Can I climb on your back, please?"

I feel Ezra's jealousy through our bond, so I mind link him: " Relax it's your brother and he's 5!"

Knox comes next and kneels in front of me: "Your next run is with me, sister!"

I nod. I want to meet his wolf and run with him. Just not today, I want to turn back and sleep a bit. If I can because I have a surge of energy and I feel alive more then never.

My wolf is not in control anymore but we are both very present at this moment. We are kind of co-leading our body. She is amazing! She knows she had to stay locked and told me she forgave me. Like me, she doesn't want to belong to Alpha Will and she is ready to pay the price to avoid that. I love her! She's so understanding. I'm so lucky to have her!

Shift back in my human form was not painful at all and easy. My wolf retreats in the back of my head. I have a feeling that she will not be a chatter. She was alone for so long! I imagine she is used to loneliness. This is all my fault.
"No, it's not. If you didn't have locked me we would have both been prisoners in an awful place with no mate. I will have stayed locked much longer just to meet him!" She says before retreating back.

This is a bit weird, I will need to get used to it but it's nice. With the mating and her, I feel full for the first time in my life.

Ezra has a meeting with his parents, Logan, Angie, and Ash. So I'm waiting with Mari and I'm happy to have some time with her. It's also nice to speak to her for real! We are now close friends as we met once a week for the last 5 months.

"I can't believe you're mated before me! Shy Lana is not prudish!" She tells me, shaking her head.

"It's because of you and Ash! You made me realize that the only thing that should count is our love, not fear, anger, or guilt! And you can speak, 10 days ago you were thinking you and Ash will never be mated and now you're marked!" I reply.

"Touché! I know we still have a lot of things to fix but I feel complete and it's an amazing feeling."

"Yeah, I know what you mean!"

"Do you think we should wait before mating?" She asks.

"This is up to you and what you want. If you want to finish the mating then do it." I reply.

"I want it so much that it's driving me crazy and it's not my beast it's me. My Lycan only makes my desire stronger! but what people would think about us?" She explains.

"We don't care about what people are thinking, this is your life, live it for you!" I tell her.

"You're right...but my parents will be so pissed!"

"Your life, your decision. Do it when you're ready!" I reply.

"Yeah... So... How was it?" She says, smirking at her question.

"Just wow!" I reply smiling.

"Come one give me some details, please!" She complains.

"He's just perfect! He has magic fingers... and a magic thong ..."

"And a magic dick!"

"Mari!" I protest.

"What am I wrong?"

I shake my head because she's totally right.

"Is he big?" She asks.

"I don't know it was the first one I saw in real. A real hard one... For me, it's just the perfect one! Goddess I can't wait to-" My sentence is cut by a pain in my head. It's so painful that I'm screaming.

Mari is speaking to me but my ears are buzzing and I can't hear her.

"Make it stop, please!" I scream while Alpha's will's mark is burning my skin.

Suddenly we are not alone anymore, a lot of people are here but I'm in too much pain to see who is here.