Chapter 35

(Him)

It has been 4 months since Lana and I are together. Well, she would disagree with me and says it only has been 5 weeks. And yes, I finished understanding she was waiting for me to ask her out. Everything is going well... Except the need to mark her is growing stronger every day and I know she's not ready. But My wolf is getting impatient and we both hope that marking her will break the Alpha mark.

Today, I have my break half an hour before her so I'm waiting for her to have my lunch. We are sitting with Logan and Angelina. They marked and mated almost 2 months ago so Logan is now a Lycan too. Angelina has decided to come to study with us, like that they are not living apart and Logan can still be my Beta. Mari didn't come back but her parents and Logan have visited her once. And she is doing okay, given the circumstances. I can't believe her wolf died... Asher doesn't know yet as she doesn't want him to know. She is really trying to move on but since he became a Lycan he seems to struggle with her away.

Suddenly a she-wolf, I have never seen before come to sit by my side.

"Hello, I'm Teressa and I'm new here. I'm lost and I don't find my room anymore. Maybe you can help me and accompany me to my room."

"Seriously!!!" I say for myself.

"I have never seen a she-wolf that desperate." My wolf comments.

"No, thank you."

She puts her hands on my torso and replies: " Please. I will show you how grateful I'm!"

I'm taking her hands out of me. She is disgusting me.

"Nobody ever tell her she looks ugly looking so desperate." My wolf comments. Before I can decline her offer, I hear a growl. A angry growl.

"Put your hands on my mate again and I will break all your fingers!" Lana says in our back making Teressa jumps. Her voice is deeper and full of venom. Her eyes are glowing. When she looks at her, Teressa runs away. Smart move.

"Fuck, she is so hot!" I say.

"I know! She just claimed us!" My wolf replies drooling.

"What are you smiling at? Do you find it funny?" She asks. She is pissed, furious even.

"No, of course not. But you claimed me as your mate. It's the first time!" I defend myself.

"So it's the only thing you remarked about what just happened?" She replies crossing her arms.

"It's the only important thing." I say smiling again.

She sighs and closes her eyes:"You're right. Maybe I've overreacted a bit."

"No you didn't. And that was so hot."

"I don't what got into me. I felt so... I don't know."

"Jealous! That was jealousy baby!" My wolf comments proudly.

She looks up at me. Oups I think she heard him.

"You know it will be simple if we mark each other." I tell her.

"That's impossible." She replies. It's not even a option for her!

"You're my mate! Mine! I have every right to claim you!" I says annoyed and hurt.

"I'm already claimed! Even if I don't want it, I belong to him."

"You don't belong to anybody but you! Even when I will claim you and I will, you won't belong to me. And one thing is sure you will never belong to Alpha William Stewer!"

She stars to hyperventilate." How do you know who he is?"

"I saw his face in your dream! It was easy to find him with his name and his face. Do you think I would let it go? I'm going to challenge soon."

"You had no rights! What about my privacy?!" She tells me.

"I have every right. You're my mate! I'm respecting your privacy. I know your father face too! Still I didn't dig on your pass because I want you tell me when you're ready."

"This is why, you're training with Lina to challenge him! You can't, you would die!"

"Why don't you trust me? Am I not enough for you?! I'm so tired to have to prove myself to you all the time! Another shewolf would have let me mark her already!" I yell. People stops to speak around us and looks at us.

"Then maybe you should find another shewolf." She whispers before running away.

I sigh, resigning. Again she's running away...

"It's the Alpha mark. I know it's not easy for you but in her head there is not more powerful being than the one who bite her when she was so young. When I was kid I used to play in a tree that I found gigantic. Last year, I went back to this tree and it's actually a small tree. In her mind Alpha will is this big tree even if in really it's only a bush." Angie tells me.

"I know but I've waited so long for her. I'm becoming deseperated. We're dating for months now and her walls are still up." I sigh closing me eyes.

"I know but you will have to wait a bit more there is more urgent matter." Logan whispers looking around.

"What?" I ask.

"Her wolf surfaced. Will might have felt her and you might need to challenge him earlier than we though." I say.

"Awesome!" I replies with sarcasm.

"Fuck!" My wolf says. He stars to worry for her and he wants to see her now. And me too.

I leaving the cafeteria and follow her smell. When we're in the forest, I taking off my clothes and shift. After running 10 minutes, I finally find her. She has been crying.

She starts to speak not looking at me: "My real name is Olivia Sara Forry."

"You don't have to tell me if you're not ready." My wolf tells her.

"I will never be ready so let me finish please. You're the first person I'm saying this. My father is Bill Forry and my mother is Pheobe Forry as she took my father's name. I have 2 brother Jonas who is 3years older than me and Know who is my twin brother. My father is the Alpha of the Dark Blood Pack and my mother is Melinda Warren's little sister, making Noah my cousin. I didn't know Noah was my cousin until I woke up from the coma. I didn't even my mother name was Warren but Noah told me her and my mother were not getting along. My Father and Alpha will fought for neutral land between their pack and my father was losing so they made a deal. My father had the land if you would give his first daugther as a mate to Alpha Will. When Jane die, the truth was revealed to me. For my parents, I don't worst more than a piece of land. They made because they needed me not because they wanted me! How can you love me when my parents don't and when I'm already damaged. How can you believe I will be a good mate and a good luna when I don't see it?"

"Because I see. I see the real you with all your forces and your weaknesses. You're strong, smart, patient, independent, brave... You have a gold heart and you are selfless. But you're also very demanding and confusing at the same time. You're expecting a lot, yet you don't say anything about you expectation. I like the way you are always keeping me on my toes. You're pushing me to go farther, to be better. You make me proud of you everyday and I want you to be proud to be my mate Lana - Olivia. I don't know which one you prefer." I tell her.

I shifted back while she was explaining. I'm on her back and when she starts to turn around, I add: " Don't! I'm naked and I know you're not comfortable."

She stops and shakes her head: "Is it one of your habits? Because I'm not sure I like it."

I hug her from behind: "I'm your Liv. I have nothing to hide from you." I kiss her hair.

"And we like to see you blushing!" My wolf adds.

"Indeed! And one day she will like us naked..." I reply, smirking.

"Cocky bastard!" she mutters.

Damn mate bond!

"I love you Ezra and that's scaring me!" She whispers.

"I love you too Liv more than the life itself!" I reply kissing her hair again.