Wake Me Up When It's All Over

Somewhere In The World

There was a gasp. Followed by another. And another. And another...
Four people sat up and looked around, before looking at each other.
"We're back?" A strong British accent was heard. "It seems that indeed, we are back, brother." Another voice spoke. There was a footstep. The four people looked toward the sound. "Who are you?!" The first man yelled.
"There is no point in yelling. I will answer your questions" The man, who just came in, said. His head was hidden under the hood of a cloak. Behind him, there were two girls. "Freya? Rebekah? What are you doing? Who is this man?" Another man asked. "Brothers... You won't believe us if we told you... So let him talk." The younger blond said. "Gentlemen. My name is not important, for now. You will discover that your selves. For now, let me ask you a question... Do you remember your mate?" He asked. The girls looked at their brothers with hopeful eyes. "We've had visions. We've seen her lives..." The oldest man started before his brother stopped him. "Mathilde is our mate. But she died a long time ago." He said, sadly. The mysterious man chuckled. "What if I told you she is alive? That she is well?" He asked. This caused the brothers to stand up and look at the man with a distrustful glare. "It's impossible! She died!" the younger man exclaimed "Nik, please. He's telling the truth! Remember who she is, what she has told us about her kind!" Freya begged her brothers.
They looked at each other. "Freya, Mathilde went missing, a month after she came to Mystic Falls. And we felt her die." the man in a suit said. He was hopeful, but he didn't want to be disappointed in the end.
"You saw everything, right? Then you also had to see that she was saved. That she is living. That she needs us. All of us. Her soulmates, her soul siblings. Everyone." Rebekah said with tears in her eyes. She wanted to go and hug her soul-sister, but she had to help her brothers first. Freya wanted the same thing. "I can say, that our rage for the people who hurt her will not go away. But what if she is gone? How can we believe that, if there is no proof of her, being alive?" As the young man said that, the place started to shake. "That is one proof, Kol." The nameless man said. "She has a nightmare. A vision, to be precise." He said. The Mikaelson brothers looked at each other. "You don't have to believe me. But you have to go to New York. I know you've heard of the Avengers. They are your soul family. They need your help" He looked at them, before turning around and walking out of the room. "Where are you going?" Nik asked, feeling that he should trust this man. "I need to help your soul brothers. Do not worry. We will see each other more than once." With that said, he walked out.
The siblings looked at the place. They were in a castle. They saw multiple paintings of people that were familiar to them and felt a connection to them. "Where are we?" Finn asked, looking around the room. "France. One of the castles that belong to our soul family." Freya explained, causing the men to look at them in disbelief. "We haven't met her family. How can we be here?" Elijah asked, his eyes scanning the painting of the enormous family. "Lucy and Paul looked for our bodies for a long time. When they found them... This man brought us to life." Rebekah answered. She came up to her brothers, who were looking at the painting. Each person was beautiful. Happy. They wanted to know more, and that's when a voice was heard. "Many have passed. Many that have been poisoned, are lost or gone." They turned around and saw two lions and a bear. They watched as the animals came near them and sat down, looking at the painting with them. "We have to introduce ourselves first, Baloo. I am Aslan and these are Baloo Mufasa. We are the soul animals of the Six Rulers of Disandia. Better known as Dœmons. At your service" They bowed and the Mikaelsons looked a bit confused but smiled non the less. "Who are these people?" Kol asked, pointing at the painting. Mufasa looked sadly at them and the animals started to tell them. "This is the portrait of the royal DelaCroix family. The tall blond couple is Galadriel and Thranduil Ibn'lAhad Greenleaf. They were the grandparents of your mate from her mother's side. And the dark-haired couple, it's Ayşe Hafsa and Henry Ibn'lAhad DelaCroix. They were grandparents from the father's side. There are a lot of people to talk about here, but there, the couple in the centre is Lucy Montroseand Paul de Villers - DelaCroix. The Six siblings' mother and stepfather." This information shocked the Mikaelsons. But they didn't say anything. "Come, children. We will tell you about your family" Aslan said, not giving time to respond.