New York

We landed in New York and I was exhausted

We landed in New York and I was exhausted. Shea shook me softly and told me that we landed. Once we got out of the airport, I saw Charlie and Shea walking to a nice 1967 Chevrolet black Impala. Once we got to the car, Charlie took the keys and gave them to me. "We thought it would be a good idea to buy you your dream car." He said and I stood there with wide eyes. I took the keys and hugged my family tightly thanking them a thousand times. "You want me to drive? I've never been to New York before!" I said, but they only pushed me to the car and told me to drive. As they were talking with Brian in the back, Corin was in the passenger seat, looking at me from time to time. Then I decided to say something. "Can I go to school with Brian?" The whole car was silent. Shea was the first to speak. "Honey, do you think it's a good idea? I mean you still have nightmares and traumas of what happened before..." I cut her off "I know, but maybe it'll be different here? And even if it's not I can always drop off as I did before, right?" I said trying to convince Shea to let me go. "Brian will be with me, so if anything happens he will tell me to go home" I added quickly seeing as Charlie and Shea looked at each other hesitantly. "What about your singing?" Charlie asked "I will do it while going to school. It'll be difficult, but I only have one year left and then I will concentrate on music only" I responded and looked at them through the review mirror. "Ali... Are you sure?" Corin asked me from beside me. I nodded quickly and stopped the car, as there was a red light. "Fine, but if anything happens, and I mean ANYTHING, you will stay at home and do what you love. Am I clear?" Shea asked seriously. I thanked her and our ride continued. It was weird how I knew where I was going, even though I've never been here before... Or maybe I don't remember...
We passed a giant tower that had an A on it. It made me curious because I had this feeling like I'd seen that before... That I've been there before...
"It's The Avengers Tower... The Earth and Galaxy Mighty Super Heroes." Corin said with a sad smile, looking at my confused face. "My mates?" I said quietly under my breath. But Corin heard it and softly nodded. I didn't reply, I was lost. After some more time, we arrived at our destination. It was a quiet and lovely neighbourhood. Our house was not too big nor too small, it was perfect.

When we entered the house, the inside looked very cosy and nice. It was half modern half ancient, something I loved to combine. "Your room is right here, Sweetheart" Shea told me, going upstairs with me and taking me to a door in the middle of the right side of the corridor. The door had a little sign in the shape of a Ygdrasil Tree with my name in the middle of it. It was lovely and my room was between my siblings' rooms. When I went inside, my eyes winded. It was so beautiful! The entrance had real little trees and vines, and going further I was met with something beautiful. The room was full of Nature, something that I always had in Scotland. But I didn't think it would work here. The roof was covered in vines and there were little bushes here and there. Right in front of the bed was a chimney with the shape of a dragon above it.
I was so in love with my room already. Nature greeted me, as I was looking around. Little flowers were growing and touching my legs as I walked into the room. With every step, I took there was grass growing beneath my feet. "Mom I... I don't know what to say... I... Thank you so much for everything!" I said as I hugged her tightly with tears in my eyes. "We had a bit of help from someone... So if you ever move out, you can summon your room and it'll design your new room just like that." Shea said with a big smile. "Who helped?" I asked intrigued. "You'll find out soon enough, now... There is one more thing I need to show you... Come to the basement." She said laughing as it sounded very creepy. I laughed as well and followed Shea to the room. "Before you go in, there is something more I need to tell you. Tomorrow you'll meet someone... Well, they are animals... But magical... Your soul animals and guardian angels that will help you through... This time..." I was confused but happy. What are they? Will I remember them?