Memories Pt II

"XVII Century

"XVII Century... What about..." Nebula was cut off by the memory.

"Calypso... Your Grace, I offer ye me heart, as a promise o' love and respect as well as gratitude. I want ye t' guard it. To be knowin' that aft every ten years o' work in th' Lock, I will come back t' ye. My love, me Queen..." Davy Jones said looking at his love and then at his Queen, whom he treated like his own daughter... He gave the chest that contained his heart to Calypso. They both smiled at each other, sharing a kiss, and then he hugged the other girl asking her to take care of Tia Dalma while he is away. "Goodbye..." He said and hurried to the boat. The two women watched as he sailed away... The sun was going down with a sudden green light that transported the ship to the Death realm... "Tia...He will turn..." the queen said sadly, looking at the horizon. The dark-skinned woman nodded and turned to the Queen. "Might as well find a way t' somehow belay that scurvey dog in th' future." She said with a heavy accent. "There be only one way t' do it... Nay matter how much ye hate th' idea." She said. The Avengers saw her scar that was across her left eyebrow and stopped at her upper cheek. Even if it worried them, she looked gorgeous. "I be knowin'.., we'll keel-haul ye! And I be knowin' I won't be able t' belay ye. Let's do it before I change me mind" (I know... And I know I won't be able to stop you. Let's do it before I change my mind) Calypso said and the two walked to a little cottage on the hill. Once in, Calypso prepared everything, while the other girl looked for a chest and a knife. "Ready?" she asked, walking in with the objects. "Nay... But there be no other choice" Tia said. She opened the grimoire and the queen sat on the chair. "Start chantin'. Ahoy! I be ready" she said, to which Calypso started chanting in a foreign language.

The Avengers saw the girl take off her shirt, leaving her half-naked but her long white hair covered her breasts. They noticed their marks on her body. They looked like tattoos, and they weren't coloured yet. They panicked when they saw her with the dagger close to her chest.
"What is she doing?! Is she crazy?!" they all yelled.

The woman cut her chest open with a scream and tears of pain. Calypso's chanting was louder as the wind picked up and the fire of the candles was burning brighter. The white-haired girl put her hand in her chest and ripped her heart out. The team's faces were those of terror. Fear, and pure terror... They started to panic, but shut up when they saw the girl's next move. "Sepār raqagon rūsīr issa riñar. Nykeā prūmia hen nykeā zaldrīzes kostagon dohaeragon."

"Just like my children. The heart of a Dragon can help" Mathilde translated

She put her beating heart in the chest which immediately locked itself. Tia Dalma stopped chanting and everything went back to normal. The girl was panting in pain while healing herself. The scar stayed but at least she would live. "Don't do anythin' like that again.., ye scurvey dog. It were bein' terrifyin'!" Calypso scolded, breathing heavily and looking at the girl's scar. "I will ne'er even dream about it, avast. It were bein' painful... I be addled t' invent these ways o' savin' people" (addled - stupid) She laughed bitterly but the dark-skinned woman gave her a stern look. "Aw, come on! It's only a heart, to be sure! I could rip out me brain. Imagine that! I would be brainless, which mean addled and now I'm only heartless, which mean I'm not able t' love or care!" The young girl laughed and Calypso gave up and smiled softly at the girl's nonsense. "ye need t' change yer appearance, ye scurvey dog. There be too many dangers and people that want yer skin... Either fer fun or fer revenge... Like th' one... What were bein' his name...? Yaaarrrrr! Cutler Bucket?" Tia asked, but she mispronounced the name purposely to make the girl laugh, which she did. "Oh no, ye scurvey dog! It's Cutler Beckett! How could ye not be knowin', ye scurvey dog! To th' Brig with that comely wench!" They laughed. But it stopped after a minute. "Aye. The ornery cuss be more aft me sister and that be what concerns me.... I should change, shouldn't I?" the girl said and the Avengers now were staring at the girl that they knew. Long, Curly light brown hair that was in little braids, slightly tanned skin, blue/green eyes. The scars remained as well as her marks. "Well, I'm ready fer an adventure, by Davy Jones' locker! Need t' find Jack." She said putting her shirt back on. The shirt showed her new scar in the middle of her chest where Tony's mark was. The girl softly stroked the mark. "I'm sorry me future mate... th' scar will, unfortunately, stay" She said with a sad smile. Her mates smiled sadly at her but they also felt so much love and care. "Well then! I have a brother t' meet.... See ye soon, Calypso... Ahoy! And hoist the mainsail! Take care o' th' chests" She said and hugged Tia before going out.