Family

I finally could go back home after this last class

I finally could go back home after this last class. Brian already waited for me, leaning on my baby. "I'm going ta skelp yer wee behind, Brian! Me Baby!" (I'm gonna slap your butt) I yelled and gained some weird looks. I ran to my car and slap him on the arse for leaning on my baby. "Yaaaa! Ali! Why did ye do it?! Just leanin on 'er, nothing more!" He yelled and glared at me a bit. I don't really use so much accent but when I'm mad or emotional, I start to talk like a real Scottish lad. "Come, I need to go home because a) I have someone waiting for me there and b) you, young man have homework." as I mentioned homework, Bri groaned and sat in the passenger seat. After some long minutes due to traffic, we finally were home. "Ali! Come here!" Shea called me from the kitchen window. Bri and I went in and I heard some happy growling coming from the living room. "Aliara, these are some of your Soul Animals and Guardian Angels. This is Reily, Alpha and Omega. They are yours." She said. When she said the enormous wolf and the pup's names they immediately bowed to me before coming to me and asking me to pat them.

"It's a pleasure to finally be with you again, Aliara," The Black Wolf-Alpha said in a deep but very soft and comforting voice. "I would love to say the same... But I don't remember any of you...I'm sorry" I said and sadly patted the animals. "It's fine, we understand that and we will give you as much time as you need. We will be with you always and forever." The grey female mix of wolf and husky-Omega said in a soft and motherly voice. Reily just jumped on me happily and I started to play with him. "Aliara... We will have a guest today. May Parker will come to visit us. She lives right across the street so we are neighbours. Can you please help with dinner? You're the best cook on this planet." Charlie said and I nodded happily. I washed my hands and went to the kitchen with my soul guardians behind me. "What are you working on, when you're not at school, Your Majesty?" Alpha asked getting comfortable with Omega and Reily on the floor. "Well, first of all, please call me Aliara or Ali. And I am working on my songs, cause I want to become a singer. I also am working on my house AI-Sona just because it's cool." I said. Sona was actually ready to work but I waited until I'll have my own home. Having Shea and Charlie as well as my siblings is enough for me to feel loved but when I'm alone that's when I need someone to reassure me that I'm OK. I've never shown them how damaged I am from what I have lived through cause I don't want anyone to worry about me. It's already bad as it is that my family knows and fought with those who mistreated me.

"Aliara, stay after class. I have something for you" my English teacher-Mr. Lurider said with a weird grin. I nodded, too naive to see past the mask that he wore. I stayed... And it was a mistake. "You girl are the best in everything you do... I want to show you something that maybe you'll be the best at. No one else could do it before." He started. Then the nightmare has begun. He locked the door to the classroom and quickly returned to the desk kissing me roughly and pinning my hands to the desk. I tried to kick him off, but he blocked my legs with his body. He tied me up with his tie very tight so I couldn't move my hands and my legs... He used my clothes to keep them apart... I screamed but was silenced by a slap to my face. I cried and tried to wiggle but it only made it worse. He was choking me while being disgusting with my lower part... Every time I was screaming, I gained a slap on my face. He was smiling at me, his disgusting smile. "Fun Time, Sweetheart" as he said that, I was a screaming mess but not in a good way. No... I was screaming in agony... Help... Pain... I was in pain. I wanted him dead. But I couldn't do anything... My powers were blocked because of my fear and pain. Then I felt nothing. Only heard a muffled scream of the man and a thump on the floor. Something started to put back my clothes on me very gently and softly. It wasn't a human, no. There were some plants and flowers in the room and they extended their leaves and vines to help me. The flower that was on the desk was using its leaf to wipe off my tears. The next thing I know, the principal and some teachers that were actually nice to me were in the class. When they saw the scene, they knew what happened and immediately called the police. "Sweetie it's OK, you're gonna be OK. We called the police and Ms Peterson is called your parents while Mr Trener called an ambulance for you. You're gonna be OK, Love. We are so... So sorry" Ms Westa said. They all had tears in their eyes and the male teachers were pissed. They nearly beat the man that hurt me. Everyone was saying sorry. "It's not your fault," I said quietly and softly. Then I passed out.