The Journey Begins

I woke up with the wolfs by my side

I woke up with the wolfs by my side. But even after sleeping so much, I was exhausted. The flashbacks and the memories that come back every night made me so tired and many of my phobias, traumas are back with double force. This night was different though... It showed me the extended memory of the End Game...

"Thanos! It's over! You will die and I will make sure you will suffer for eternity!" I screamed and made my way towards Tony, who was about to snap his fingers and sacrifice himself like the Stupid Genius he was. The Infinity Stones were ripped from Tony's hand and they melted to my skin, making me glow with the colours of the stones. "Sweetheart, what are you doing?!" Tony started slowly his voice rising with each word. The rest of the Avengers were also very worried. My mates the most... "I am saving you all," I said quietly but I knew they heard me. Before they could run toward me, I blocked them on an invisible wall that separated me and Thanos from them. Clark tried to break it with his lasers as well as his strength, but it was too strong even for him. "You and your family never knew when to quit... Something that was the end of them and is going to be the end of the Six, Your Highnesses. But Remind me... Aren't you demoted? A cowardly traitor?" Thanos mocked and laughed bitterly but his eyes showed pure terror and fear. "My siblings and I sent all of your helpers to Hell, locked them up or killed them. You are the last one, Titan. You started the chaos that caused the death of my family. You wanted me and Mathilde all along. Imhotep, The Daleks, Voldemort, Darth Sidious, Davy Jones, you even poisoned Anakin, Ben, one of my mate's, my son and many more to kill the Six and those who were in their way. We started this... We will end this! Like you wanted to. But we will end this Together!" I roared at him in rage. I wanted revenge for all the lives that he ended. The planets that he destroyed and so much more. I couldn't let another person die. Not anymore. I used the new powers that I gained. Well... The stones were mine and my siblings'  from the beginning, we created them.
Thanos screamed in agony, trying to run away from the burning pain. When I stopped he leaned on a rock and looked at me in fear. "There are only SIX TRUE GODS!" I screamed. My eyes turning black and my true form showing a bit. "The Six Mercury Creators. One God" I said lowly and quietly. I snapped my fingers and Thanos started to scream. Then I took the knife that was the only weapon that could kill me and the only weapon that was able to kill Thanos. We were bonded together for the Galaxy to have the balance between Light and Darkness, Good and Evil... Life and Death. But it Started to get offhand. Evil started to be more powerful than Goodness. And to bring back this balance... We needed to go down. The dagger's black handle had a red Ruby on it as the blade was as black as the deepest depths of Hell and was as cold as the ice on Jotunheim. When Thanos saw the dagger, he knew it was the end for him. He knew he went too far... Breaking the balance had its consequences. And my family knew that. That's why we had Guardians of The Balance. I was one of them. She was the definition of true balance between madness and a sane mind. And not only that.
"We Are Ending This Game... Once And For All." I said lowly and stabbed my self in the stomach. Then I quickly snapped my fingers and the Titan started to fade away in pure agony and fear. I heard screaming in the distance. Carol was screaming something at my mates and I heard Robert, Rami and Mathilde running towards me. My sister caught me when I was falling from the pain and she put my head on her lap, softly stroking my head while she cried and sobbed. Robert and Rami took my hands and kissed the palm of them while also crying. The wall was starting to get weaker but the Avengers still couldn't get to me. "I fulfilled my duty as a guardian, your Majesty" I smiled softly and coughed some blood while looking at my dearest sister. "You are crazy, Cupcake... Why did you do it? We could find another way..." Tilly said, stroking my cheek and crying more. "We all know, that it was the only way to bring the balance back...ah" I gasped in pain and coughed more. Robert shook his head and chanted, trying to heal me but it didn't work. "Please... Survive for us... For your mates... Your children... Please..." Robert whispered. I looked at the Avengers... At my Mates in the distance. "I love you so much" I said to them and I saw them starting to scream at me to stay awake. "Take care of them... Take care of yourselves... Please..." I whispered with tears in my eyes. "We will. We promise you, my Dear Sister" Mathilde said while wiping my tears away. The place where we were started to rumble and I knew it'll destroy itself. "Find the Chamber" I said "I am sorry... I Love you..." My voice became breathy and my eyes started to close. I went limp in my sibling's arms. As a third person in the dream, I saw more. The planet started to destroy itself so Salomea, one of my older sisters made a portal that led us to Ireland... To one of our Family Castles. Robert took my body and they all went through the portal, landing in front of the castle's door. Once they made it, they saw the planet through the portal explode and the portal shut down. I saw my mates going to me and talking, yelling, crying. The Superman scanned me, trying to find a heartbeat. He looked terrified and determined. "Come on, Baby... Open those beautiful eyes for us..." Tony said, trying not to panic. "Come on, Honey Bear, tell us how stupidly genius we are." Peter stared at my lifeless body. "Scream at us, Princessa... Do something" Wanda tried but it all didn't work. Everyone tried to wake me up...all the screaming made Lucy and Paul come out, tears running down their cheeks, while they tried to comfort the broken mates and the rest of the team."Freddie... Look after her... I know you will" Paul said looking at the sky that started to fill with dark clouds. It wasn't Thor doing it... But Nature... started her mourning. Mathilde's sadness and rage made Nature so much more powerful. The animals cried out to the sky. A storm started, lightning of every colour, hitting random buildings, trees... The sky started to cry and Dragons' cry was heard from miles away. Tricos were using their electricity powers to aid the already chaotic storm. My body started to glow a golden light. And just like that... I became Golden Ashes guided by the Wind through Time... Space... Countries... Dimensions... Until I landed in Scotland...