Missing Piece

Everyone was in the kitchen, silently drinking and eating breakfast

Everyone was in the kitchen, silently drinking and eating breakfast. Aliara looked around her and narrowed her eyes at them. "Tost? That's new for you, isn't it?" (Silence) they looked at her with sad eyes. The way she behaved around them pained them. She was drunk, high and still lost. "I think a nice day out would be good, huh? We would go to a bar or just teleport home?" Robert asked, his plan to take her from the Tower, so they can see the last piece of the, maybe one of the most important memories started. "Yes, it would be great! The girls are coming with us! Let's go home for a day, we need to fucking work on new songs" Aliara said nodding her head. They all looked at her not believing it was this simple. Aliara stood up and went to her room, probably to change clothes. "There has to be more. It couldn't be that simple, right?" Tony asked and the team nodded. "Remember she is high and drunk. Maybe that helped... Not the I am happy with it..." Clark said gaining agreement from the others. "Well... At least she won't be here for today... But take care of her." Steve asked the siblings and they nodded. Mathilde seemed distracted this day. She tried to think of the vision that her daughter had. It was terrible and she needed help so she wanted to contact her best friend and soul sister to come and help. She had powers of controlling water, flying and changing into animals. "Whatever happens they will protect her. Just try not to get high and drunk this time, ok?" She asked and they nodded unsurely. To be honest, everyone knew that at one point they will end up like Aliara, only... They didn't do it every day like she did.
"I'm ready to go!" They heard her yell and barge into the kitchen. She had a bag with her and by the sounds of it, it was full of bottles of alcohol and little pouches full of drugs. "Ali, no. No alcohol and no drugs!" Clint said softly but with a sharp look in his eyes. Natasha nodded as did all of them. "Ah, whatever, I don't care! Let's have fuuuunnn!" She yelled and ran out of the room only to be stopped by Pietro who wrapped his arms around her and took the bag, giving it to Tony. "We're serious, Love. It is not good in your state." Stephen calmly said. Mathilde looked softly at her, standing right before Aliara. She stroked her cheek with a sad smile "This once, have fun without those things. Please. Do it for me" She begged softly, her eyes becoming teary. Aliara looked at her little sister. Guilt and shame in her eyes as she read her thoughts, seeing the vision, Effie had the previous night. Terror filled Ali's eyes. Knowing that the dangers are back, she looked down. "It will be OK, Ali... I promise" Mathilde whispered softly. Aliara hugged her sister tightly, before giving a distrustful look to the Avengers. Robert and Rami cringed at the girls, and it made the team glance at the men with confusion. They knew something, they didn't... "I know what you are doing, sister. And I won't stop you. Just don't show them your whole misery." Aliara whispered and went out with her triplet Brothers and the girls.
Mathilde sighed, as she went up the stairs, and into Ali's room, to put the bag away.
Once she came back down, the Avengers and Thêta were quietly discussing yesterday's events. The young girl stopped, unnoticed by them and she listened in. "... It depends on what we will see" She heard Bruce's voice before Tony said "The question is, why the hell would they hide pretty much half of their lives, secrets, knowing that we are family and that we would never do anything bad to hurt them. And did you see how they reacted when the girls hugged?" The Iron Man had a sad look. While Bucky nodded "Yeah, it seemed as if something bad happened between Tily and Aliara... Something bad" The redhead girl furrowed her brows when she heard that.
Mathilde looked down. She really wanted to just, scream and tell them everything about her family, her sister, brothers... But it was too dangerous. Now that The Dark Side is somehow back, none of the Mercury siblings wanted to put their loved ones in danger.
With a deep breath, Mathilde came into the room, silencing everyone.
"I am ready. Tell me if you want to wait or to make a break." She softly said, sending a small smile to the group. "Are you sure, it won't hurt you?" Gamora asked again. They wanted to be sure that the girl was alright. "Yes, I'm sure. It won't hurt me physically, maybe mentally, but I will recover." She said. The team gave her a look of worry. "It's normal, guys. Memories are harsh sometimes. But that's why we cannot forget them. We learn from them and we go on" She reassured. Thêta shook his head softly. "But if it drains you, we stop. Am I clear?" He asked, taking her hand and squeezing it softly. Mathilde was unsure but nodded with a soft look. Thêta gave her a kiss on the head, before the girl turned to the team, with her hand out. "Hold your hands and take mine." She instructed. As they did, they felt their world becoming blurry, before they found themselves in a house. "You can let go now." She whispered.
The team looked around the living room. It seemed blank. As if there was someone living, but not caring about the house. Then, they heard the door opening and being slammed. "Lily!" An angry voice of a man yelled. Mathilde flinched a bit but was unnoticed by the team and her mate.
As the man walked in, they saw what he looked like. He was a tall, green-eyed man. His hair was brown and neatly styled. He seemed to be around forty. Maybe in his late thirties.