Memories Pt VI

"T҉҉i҉҉l҉҉l҉҉y҉! That's the last time that I find you like this!" Mycroft walked into the room where Sherlock, John, Mary and the girl were

"T҉҉i҉҉l҉҉l҉҉y҉! That's the last time that I find you like this!" Mycroft walked into the room where Sherlock, John, Mary and the girl were. John and Sherlock were helping her with her wounds, while Mary prepared her a cup of tea and something to eat.
"What are ye talking about?! Screaming like it's a fucking bloody murder, mate! It's just a little scratch, nothing wrong with that!" She yelled with a heavy Scottish accent. "Really?! Really?! First, you and Sherlock have the dumbest idea to fake your deaths for two years, making half of our family and friends depressed, then you come back as nothing happened and now this?!" Sherlock stood up and walked to his brother. "I don't think you see clearly, brother. Jim is not dead and she made sure that he stops messing with us. And she was the only sibling, Jim wanted to talk to." Sherlock said and the older Holmes looked at the injured girl with a serious look. "Why would you go and talk to him?! He became a psycho after what happened all those centuries ago! He might be our brother, but he is dangerous and unpredictable. ҉Y҉҉o҉҉u҉ a҉҉r҉҉e҉ a҉ ҉c҉҉h҉҉i҉҉l҉҉d҉! ҉Y҉҉o҉҉u҉'҉r҉҉e҉ ҉s҉҉i҉҉x҉! ҉T҉҉h҉҉e҉ ҉i҉҉l҉҉l҉҉u҉҉s҉҉i҉҉o҉҉n҉ ҉d҉҉o҉҉e҉҉s҉҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉m҉a҉҉k҉҉e҉ ҉y҉҉o҉҉u҉ a҉҉c҉҉c҉҉t҉҉u҉a҉҉l҉҉l҉҉y҉ ҉p҉҉h҉҉i҉҉s҉҉i҉҉c҉a҉҉l҉҉l҉҉y҉ ҉o҉҉l҉҉d҉҉e҉҉r҉! for Gods' sake!" He said loudly, making her roll her eyes. "Yeah... Well, we are dangerous too and Jim isn't bad. I know now who I truly am! And I am the only one who can still think straight. As for Jim... He messed with us for fun." She said arrogantly and hissed in pain when John was stitching her up. "Sorry, sorry.." He said softly and Mary sat beside the girl, giving her a reassuring smile. "Fun? Fun! Is everything a joke to you?! He killed so many innocent people! He put us through Hell!" She shrugged and looked at him with a boring look. "Nobody is innocent... Especially the Human Race... Racism... The intolerance... The violence... Wars... Deaths... Politics. Injustice... There is no innocence... Not anymore..." her small voice was heard. Everyone looked at her, seeing her serious but calm face. It was funny how a small and young child could look so mature and so serious. She slowly stood next to Sherlock, and she sent a small smile to John, who finished stitching her up and started to say "You will have to lie down for someday... Oh... Ok... No one ever listens to me... That's fine... It's fine..." He said quietly making his wife smile at him amusingly and she and Sherlock looked at him with a smile. Oh, they definitely were siblings. "Tell me...BROTHER....when did you lose your ability to deduce? Because right now you only accused me of putting myself in danger and said I was dumb... While I made sure that Jim never hurts us or anybody ever again... Now how did I do that? I talked to him... We went to a nice Caffè down the street and we talked... Until one of your bodyguards threw a grenade and injured twenty people including me! And don't lie to me, I know you sent bodyguards to make sure Sherlock and I are safe and don't do stupid things, but you crossed the line now, Mycroft." Sherlock glared a bit at his older brother before he smirked at her. They both deduced after their "death" and come back, Mycroft wanted double protection, especially for his sister. She was worse than Jim and the Holmes mixed together. You never knew what was going on inside this pretty head of hers and she could easily mess you up with her now full access to her magic. "Well, I know that this was too much and I already fired the man but you were with the enemy! The enemy that we considered DEAD!" He yelled. She had enough of this and she pushed Mycroft making him only lose his balance for a second. He looked down at her small figure. Her cheeks turned rosy from the anger as her eyes shined brightly with madness. "The "enemy" is our BROTHER! And he needed help! He messed with us because he had reasons! Also, HE WAS THE ONE TO KILL MY RAPIST, NOT YOU! If you had listened to him, if you had seen him and asked him why he did that, you would understand! But... No! I am MYCROFT FUCKING HOLMES! I WORK IN THE GOVERNMENT! I HAVE MY HEAD STUCK WAY TOO FAR UP MY ARSE! AND I AM THE FUCKING BOSS HERE! Well, NEWS FLASH! I am the Boss here!" She screamed at him, her voice raspy, and the older brother only looked at her with a frown. He then looked at her side, where her wound was. The band-aid was already red from her being as tense as a bowstring. "Well then... Your Majesty... Why did our brother play with us in such a dangerous way?" He looked at her with sadness in his eyes. Sherlock looked at the two and then he made his way to his armchair still listening and observing the conversation. John and Mary were interested as well, as they only knew Jim's sick and psychotic side.
"He was in rage... Not only that... Thanos poisoned him... He tried to fight it and once he realised that he was too weak... He shot himself making the two of us jump from the building..." She started, looking at Sherlock with sad eyes. "The same thing that happened to Baldur... To Sulejman... To Kratos... To Joker... Anakin... Ben... Thanos is poisoning those who are lost... In rage with him, because they are the weakest targets... They can't fight it because of the hate towards the titan..." She continued in a small voice making Mycroft's gaze soften and the Watsons were now looking sadly at the siblings. "The more hatred you have towards Thanos... The more you are losing the fight with the poison... In the end... You always die..." She said... "But Jim is alive... And Kratos as well... The Joker too..." John said a bit confused... "They needed time... And Ben fought the poison too... But no matter how hard you try... It leaves you damaged or dead... They are alive only because they were given time and understanding... We discovered why they did what they did and helped them immediately... With Ben... Baldur and Anakin... They isolated themselves from us without even a word... When we tried to bring them back... Someone took them away from us..." She said in a soft voice...
The room was silent until Robert and Rami came in with a five-year-old Tony, a three-year-old Freddy and a month-old ҉T҉҉h҉҉o҉҉m҉a҉҉s҉. "Mommy!" they screamed and ran to their mother, hugging her tightly and making her bite her lip from the pain. "Easy, boys... Your mother is a bit... Sick..." Mary said carefully, making the boys look at her with worry. "Are you OK? Did someone hurt you?!" They fired questions at her, making her smile at their protectiveness... Rami gave his sister the little one and she looked at him, giving each boy a kiss. "Don't worry, it's just a scratch, Is breá liom" (my Loves) she chuckled and sat on the sofa, with the two right beside her. "How are the others?" She asked the little ones but looked at her triplet brothers as well, sending them a grin. "Uncle Brian and Uncle Roger are teaching Sevelina to play the drums! As for the twins, they are with grandma and grandpa taking care of the castle! It's so amazing! You'll love it when you come back there! They have a lot of new stuff and technology! Peter and Miles are showing us how fun physics can be!" Little Tony said with huge eyes, while Freddie was nodding his head. "Yeah! And Uncle Rami showed me the song that grandpa Freddie wrote for the six of you! It's so beautiful! Also! Auntie Gabi made us cookies and we decorated them!" Freddie said with a huge grin. The siblings and the Watsons smiled sadly when the little boy mentioned the triplets' father but they covered it with a chuckle.