Memories Pt IV

The girl walked with a young girl and a sickly-looking man in some sort of shop

The girl walked with a young girl and a sickly-looking man in some sort of shop. The little girl was holding the older one's hand and they looked sadly at the man.
"You need to go before I change." He said, breathing heavily. From the outside, groans were heard and a dead cop was laying on the ground.
"No! We can't leave you here! Please!" The little girl squeaked. The older one sobbed and kneeled in front of the man, giving him a big hug with the little one. "I'll miss you, girls..." He said and then looked at the back door. "Clementine, Honey, go out the back and tell me how many walkers are there. If it's too dangerous, come back immediately." the girl said as she knew what the man wanted. The girl did as said and she stood up with her gun out. "I am sorry, T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅl̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆y̶͔͗... I don't want any of you to do this and I would do it myself... But..." He said but she just sobbed more and nodded. "I know... But better I do it than her..." she raised her gun and pointed it towards his head. "We love you, Lee... Goodbye" She said as he also said goodbye and she shoots him. The gunshot made some of the Avengers jump.
Clem came back, hearing the gunshot and she looked at the girl. "I'm sorry, little one... He asked me to let him go...." She said and she hugged the girl, while they both cried a river.

The team looked confused at first but after seeing the zombie, they understood what happened. "I thought it was only in the movies!" Tony said after the first memory ended. The siblings shook their heads sadly and they watched the next memories.

"Javier, brother, we have to go. Clem and I heard that AJ is in a camp. We need to get him back." the older girl said, as she hugged the man and smiled at the teen and his mother. Clem was beside the girl and she also hugged everyone goodbye. They started walking and walking...

"Want me to drive? You look tired." Said Clem looking at the woman from the passenger seat. "It's fine, although I think that AJ needs some entertainment." She said, tiredly looking at the toddler in the review mirror. "I'm hungry..." He mumbled, playing with a gun. The team was shocked to see a child with a weapon, but said nothing, waiting for it to be explained."Well, playing with your gun isn't going to feed you and it starting to get on my nerves. Try to read or play with the toy we found." Clem said, looking from AJ to the really tired girl.
"How about we stop here and look for supplies?" the woman asked, stopping outside a little cabin. The two smiled softly and got out of the car. "Remember the rules, you two?" She asked as she leaned on the rusty car. "Yup! 1. Never go alone, 2. Look in the windows before you go to a house, 3. Aim for the head, 4. Don't kill enemies right away, harm them and get information, then kill them, 5. Be careful." Clem and AJ said in sync. The woman smiled and she nodded. "Well, I'm gonna stay here and cover you if things go south," She said. Clem looked at her with an eyebrow raised while AJ started to protest. "But, the first rule!" "Yeah, I know, I made them. But I'm not going anywhere, AND I am the adult here. So I can break my rules." She winked at them and they only shook their heads, the boy mumbling how the adults are unfair and they suck. The older one chuckled tiredly as she looked at her left wrist.
"Ugh... Why now?... I need more time!" She whispered-yelled at herself. The team looked confused as they looked at her tense posture, tired face, sick and thin body and shaking hands.
Then an explosion was heard. "Shit! AJ! Clementine!" She quickly took out her gun and started shooting at the walking dead. She saw AJ and Clem running towards the girl and the car. Clem took the wheel and they took off... But unfortunately... They couldn't escape...