The Writer

The night was very calm

The night was very calm. Aliara was sleeping peacefully after spending the whole day with her mates. She was sure that nothing could destroy her mood and she was sure that nothing could destroy her sister's mood.
But in the middle of the night, the white-haired woman was woken up by a terrible feeling. Her peaceful mind was now filled with painful memories from the past and images that showed nothing more than her sister's torture.
Aliara quickly sat up, breathing heavily and looking around the dark room. She looked beside her to see, that Clint was deeply sleeping and he didn't even react to her sudden moves. Seeing one of her mates sleep like this made her happy. They were all traumatised and she remembered that the littlest move she made in her sleep was always seen by either of her mates. Loki and Stephen were the most vigilant in their sleep. Aliara was never able to move without waking them up, although now that everything was calmer, she sensed that they were sleeping peacefully.
Aliara stood up, slowly moved out of the room, and went to her little sister's room. She had a feeling that something was wrong with the girl.
Opening the door slowly, she peeked inside. Her eyes could see Mathilde's sleeping silhouette and Greta's vigilance, and readiness to defend her owner.
The woman smiled, quietly going into the room and slowly sitting beside the girl's bed.
She softly stroked Mathilde's hair, watching as the girl slept peacefully. She wished for a moment as peaceful as this to last forever. As if nothing ever happened between the white-haired and her family, but Aliara knew that it was just a foolish dream of a child.
Aliara was curious how the girl kept going after all that happened to her but she was also very proud of this small creature who stayed strong for all these centuries. The woman's eyes filled with tears as she looked at this little girl that she called sister and the people called God. So much pain. She has gone through so much it was impossible not to break into tears. "It's going to be alright, Little sister" She whispered as her voice shook. "You are going to be free" She quietly said, taking her sister's hand and holding it delicately. "Alex will be with you and Louis will be here too..." Aliara cried softly "Your children will all be here with your mates and soul families..." She continued, taking a breath, trying to calm herself "The creatures will be alive, your people will live and Disandia will be an even better place than it was before..." she softly squeezed Tilda's hand, when she felt her sister stir in her sleep. "YOu will be all together. There will be no more wars... I promise you, my Little Lily..." She said, kissing Tilda's hand, before stroking the sleeping girl's hair and watching her sister with so much sadness and sorrow.
Ali was sitting there, for what seemed a long time. Her thoughts were far from Home and her eyes were glued to a wall. She spaced out hard but still, she didn't move as she tried to comfort the younger girl with her presence.

It wasn't until a bit later, that Mathilde started to wake up. She felt very tired but her instincts told her to open her eyes. Doing so, she saw her older sister sitting beside her bed, holding her hand and looking ahead of her with an empty gaze. The young girl got a familiar feeling of a vision starting so she slowly sat up making the other girl snap out of her trance and worriedly look at the woken girl. "Mathilde? Are you alright?" Aliara asked, sitting straight and looking over at Tilda, trying to feel her emotions, which was not easy, as the young girl hid them very well.
Tilda said nothing, grabbing Aliara's left wrist tightly, using her magic, that illuminated the room softly. Aliara watched everything with confusion and worry, she understood that the red-haired girl was in a sort of trance. The only question the older woman had was, what the Hell Mathilde was doing? "Mathilde, whatever you are doing, stop it now," She said in a panicked voice, trying to free her wrist from her sister's tight embrace. The dog, now awake, sat down near Aliara and waited patiently for something to happen so she could help her owner. "Mathilde, what's wrong? Say something!" Aliara raised her voice a little, looking into her sister's eyes, only to see that Mathilde's eyes were now milky white and she had a distant look. The white-haired woman took a breath and concentrated on her magic, to get through Mathilde's high and strong walls to see what the girl was seeing or sensing. Unfortunately, the younger girl had walls so strong that even her older sister couldn't get past them. Even if Aliara used her whole magic, she couldn't get through. The older woman closed her eyes and tried a different approach.
She put her hand on Mathilde's temple and used her magic to see through the mental wall, which was very hard to do. Aliara didn't succeed fully but she managed to see little fragments of the younger girl's vision.