Memories Pt I

The Avengers

The Avengers

Natasha touched another drawing that represented an older girl with Ibrahim that was comforting her.
"Befhre you touch it, all av you must know, dat dese memhries will show you mhre than just what was drawn. It'll show you everything you need to know, moments dat will make you understand 'er better. dat's why some are shhrter than oders." Mathilde informed everyone to which they nodded, somehow understanding her. Maybe it was that Mathilde put a spell on them so they could understand all languages. Natasha touched the drawing and they started to see the memories.

A girl was throwing up while Gülfem was making sure her hair was out of the way. "Well, that's one way to start a memory" Rocket commented but shut up after seeing the looks of his teammates. "My Queen, don't you think, the Sultan and your grandmother need to know?" Gülfem asked, wiping the queen's mouth with a cloth when the girl stopped vomiting. The illusion of the girl breathing heavily and shaking her head. "There is no need to worry them more. Once the child will be visible I will tell them." She said closing her eyes, trying to calm her breath. Her strong Irish accent, now brief. "Does anybody else know about this besides Gülaga and me, my Queen?" The maid and friend asked taking the bowl with the vomit out. "Ibrahim knows... Robert and Rami as well. My brothers only know about the pregnancy, and the boys started the hunt for the man...." The small girl said. 

The Avengers were shocked. Their mate was probably fifteen years old and she was pregnant. But they were furious to know that she was raped.

 "I heard that there is a new girl in the harem. What's her name?" The pregnant girl swiftly changed the subject, sitting on her bed. "Samara, My Queen. She is from here - Midgard. I think I heard that she was Russian." Gülfem responded seeing that her Queen didn't want to talk about her pregnancy. "She seems weird... I mean not in a bad way, but I think she... She seems evil... Don't you think?" The now brown-haired girl said, looking at nothing in particular, but for The Avengers it seemed that she was looking at Gamora. "There is a very confusing aura around her, but I don't think she is that evil... I mean, we don't know her, we shouldn't make assumptions." The maid responded smiling softly at the girl and sitting next to her. "You are probably right, though I don't want her near my brothers, especially Sulejman. She really makes me feel uncomfortable and she looks very intimidating." the queen responded putting a hand on her three weeks pregnant belly and smiling softly. "She will respect you, My Queen. You and your five siblings are the important ones here." Gülfem reassured her Queen and stroked her arm softly in a comforting manner. The two were interrupted by Mahidevran and Hürrem walking in the chamber. Gülfem bowed to them, while the two bowed to the young mother."We heard what happened... How are you feeling, dear sister?" Hürrem was the first one to speak. The girl asked them to sit with her on the sofa, where the Avengers were standing. They turned around and continued watching the memory. "I feel exhausted and filthy, but happy that I will have someone to love like a mother again." She responded gaining sad smiles from everyone. When Gülfem looked at the sisters and sent them a look that said to change the subject, they nodded and Mahidevran started a conversation. "Sulejman is looking for a wife... But I don't know why? He has a Soulmate, he needs to find them." Mahidevran said looking a bit confused at their brother's weird behaviour. "Doesn't he seem off to you? He always talked about how, when he'll the Sultan on Midgard, he'll look for his Soulmate and he'll never have more than just his Soulmate. Now it seems as if he stopped caring... That he is rejecting his Soulmate even though he didn't meet them." Hürrem added making the pregnant girl's interest peek. "What about the new girl? Samara? Doesn't she seem... I don't know... Evil to you?" She asked her sisters but Gülfem immediately spoke. "My Queen, we really shouldn't make assumptions. She might be too confident for her own good, yes, but the rules of the Palace will destroy her." She looked at her Queen and Queen's sisters trying to reason with the young mother. "Actually... T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅl̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆y̶͔͗ is right... I was walking last night to my chamber and when she passed me... It was bizarre...she smiled evilly... As if she knew something we didn't... It was really creepy." Hürrem said and Gülfem immediately looked at the young queen with worry.