Chapter 1: Can't wait!

(Ring)

?: Finally! School day over and just one more week till winter holiday!

Y/N: Luck you Yeri. I have to stay and study. I sighed.

Yeri: Though you have to study I am there to cheer you on, and better not sleep in class.

Y/N: Okay mom, I said jokingly. Also remember, at 5.

Yeri: Yup! I will be there!

Me and Yeri decided to meet each other at the cafe near the mall to catch up with some study.
I got on my cycle and cycled home. My home is just 6 minutes away so I come cycling everyday to school.

I opened the door and went in.

Mom: Hi dear, how was your day?

Y/N: Pretty ok mom, you?

Mom: I just made your favourite snack! She smiled.

Y/N: Is it CHOCOLATE CHIP ALMOND COOKIES! I shouted in excitement.

Mom: You got it! It's on the table, go grab one.

Y/N: Thanks mom! I hugged her and went and took one and went up to my room.

I got changed and I looked at my watch and it was 4:30. I still had 20 minutes since it takes 10 minutes to the cafe.

 I still had 20 minutes since it takes 10 minutes to the cafe

I changed into this and headed out afterwards.
I took my cycle and rode to the cafe, I saw Yeri standing waving at me as I parked my cycle.

Yeri: Hey!

Y/N: Hey!

We both went in and sat at out usual spot and ordered our usual drink.
I got my book out and we started studying.
Our drinks came and 5 minutes later I got bored and started drawing on the paper.

Yeri: Ya! Stop drawing and focus! She was annoyed.

Y/N: I'm boredddd. Its been hours

Yeri: It has just been 5 minutes. She took the pencil out of my hand and pointed at the paper. I could see she was kind of annoyed.

After some time it was 7. We went shopping bought some stuff then was saying goodbye. Yeri left and I went the other way. I got  a cab and went home. I went up to my room and fell on my bed.

Y/N: I sighed. What a tiring day. ( Tho I didn't do much) I got up changed and fell back on my bed. Without realising I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So I'm trying to write a new story since I thought the last one was not rlly good. This time I won't end it like last time.

=)