Chapter 7: Is this fate?

(Next day)

I got up as the alarm on my phone went off. It was the weekend though but i still keep a alarm since i can even sleep for a whole day. As soon as I switched it off Huening kai burst open my door and jumped on me. I got really surprised.

Huening kai: MORNING SIS! GET UP!
He kept jumping on my bed like a 4 year old.

Y/N: OMG WHAT WAS THAT! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! DONT DO THAT! AND LET ME SLEEP, GO OUT! I shouted really loud that the others came in to see what happened.

Yeonjun: Huening kai stop jumping on the bed and come out. Don't disturb her. He was still jumping on my bed till Yeonjun told him to stop. Oof.

Beomgyu: Take your time Y/N but you have to come down for breakfast quick, it is past 9:30.

Y/N: Ugh, fine but please go. They left and closed the door and I got off my bed and walked like a sloth to the bathroom.

I took a shower and wore my clothes and headed down.

As I ate breakfast I got a text from one of my classmates Min jeongmin

As I ate breakfast I got a text from one of my classmates Min jeongmin. I'm pretty close since we talk a lot during class.

_______________________________________
Min Jeongminie😂

Jeongminie: Hey!

Sup? :Y/N

Jeongminie: So I wanted to invite you to my birthday tom. To my house. At 6pm. Pls come. 🥺

Woah, I never saw you use that emoji. 😳🤔:Y/N

Jeongminie: Could you just answer?

*chuckles* ok ok yes I can. :Y/N

Jeongminie: Thnx so much! ❤ See u tom!

Yup! See ya! Byee :Y/N

_______________________________________

Woah he never sent a heart before to me? Does he like me...? No that can't be. We are just classmates

I ate breakfast then asked TXT if they could come shopping with me cause I need to buy a pretty dress for the party. I went to the mall in their van and when we reached we got off and headed inside. I went into one shop and tried a dress on.