Chapter 16: Truth

Yeosang pov*

I got up and saw Y/N sleeping holding my hand. I smiled as I stared at her beautifully sleeping. I took my blanket off and put it on her. As I put the blanket on I saw a red mark what looked like a bruise on her arm. I wondered then thought is she was in a fight. I didn't want yo wake her up so I got out of bed slowly and took the first aid box and put  ointment on. As I was putting it on Y/N woke up and gasped.

Y/N pov*

I was still asleep and I felt a warm blanket cover me. Then after I felt a hand cotton touch my arm and it was cold. I realised I got hurt there so I woke up and so Yeosang startled and I gasped. I didn't want him to know.

_______________________________________

Yeosang: You're awake?

Y/N: Huh? Y-yes. But I didn't see the smile he always made when he looked at me.

Y/N: Um... I-I'll go now, I'll text you when I reach home. Before I was about to leave his room he caught my wrist.

Yeosang: I want you to stay for a little more. Please.

I saw his face and he pouted, I couldn't resist so I noded and sat on his bed.

Yeosang: Now, tell me what happened?

Y/N: W-what do you mean?

Yeosang: Don't joke around Y/N, did you get in a fight?

Y/N: N-no. I looked down. I couldn't look at him.

Yeosang: Y/N, look at me, in my eyes.
She slowly lifted her head and looked at me in my eyes.

Yeosang: What happened? Do you know I'm worried?! I shouted

Y/N: S-sorry. I got startled when he shouted at me and tears rolled down my cheeks. He came close and wiped my tears.

Yeosang: Tell me honestly.

I looked at his worried face. I couldn't hold it and I didn't want him to worry more so I told him everything.

Yeosang: I will beat them up!
He got up and started walking out but I held his wrist and sat him down.

Y/N: Calm down its no-

Yeosang: NOTHING?! You almost got beat up!

Y/N: Please.

Yeosang: Okay, but next time you should tell me straight away. Otherwise I have to keep worrying about you.

Y/N: Yes Yeonie! I smiled and saw his smile back, I kissed him then we went out. I had breakfast and then went home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the 16th Chapter! Hope you like it! It might be a bad chaptersince it's short, sorry I didn't update in like a week. Something was wrong with the app and I was stuck on what chapter I should write next. But I'll try to make a better chapter next time. 
But I feel like this is now random? I think its bad. Should I stop?

=)