Chapter 5: Why are you here?

What? That person transferred and is doing holiday study? Weird.

The student opened the door and entered. When I saw that person my eyes widened.

Y/N: Kang Yeosang? I whispered to my self questioning.

Teacher: This is Kang Yeosang and he will be our new student for the rest of the year.

Jung Minsoo: Why is he here? He just transferred? I could see he was also confused.

Techer: His parents wanted him to study. But he mostly came to see the school.

Class: Ooooh kk.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself Yeosang.

Yeosang: annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kang Yeosang and hope we can get along well! He smiled then headed to sit down in a seat.

As he came to his seat I just looked at him with widened eyes and he just smiled at me and sat behind me.

Teacher: Okay class! Take out your Maths book, we will start with Algebra.

Algebra was my weakest point in maths and I hated it.
Then we had Science.

(Ring)
The school bell rang that means its break, finally. I was about to rush to the cafeteria when the teacher called my name.

Y/N: Yes miss?

Teacher: Could you show Yeosang around please? He is new.

Y/N: But...

The teacher gave me the look to not argue so I just sighed and waited for Yeosang then we left the classroom.

Yeosang: So, its a coincidence that we meet again anddd we r in the same school and class. He looked at me and smiled.

We went around and showed him the different classes and facilities. When I looked behind he was on his phone playing games!

Y/N: Hey! I shouted to him. Maybe a bit too loud that made some people who were near look at us.

Yeosang: Yeah? He asked as he looked up from his phone.

Y/N: Are you even listening to me? And also, walk fast you're so slow.

He just smiled switched off his phone, said thanks and walked off. I was really confused. He just walked away without saying anything. I was just standing there alone in the corridor confused. I thought I had time to eat but no. The school bell rang. Great I wasted my time showing him around even tho he wasn't even listening.
I hurried back to class and sat down next to Yeri's sister Wendy.

Wendy: Where were you?

Y/N: Oh I was showing Yeosang around since the teacher could only choose me out of the other freaking ten students in class.

She laughed then we got ready for our class. The school day went by quite fast and packed our bags ready to go home. I was about to leave when Yeosang grabbed my wrist.

Yeosang: Y/N

Y/N: Huh? Yeah? Wassup?

He didn't say anything and just dragged me to the roof top. I was startled and my heart was beating kinda fast, I don't know why.
He sat me down and looked me in the eyes. His eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I liked his brown eyes.
My heart started to beat faster. For a second I was thinking he was going to confess to me.

Yeosang: Y/N..... I need help.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I updated Chapter 5 now! Hope you liked it! Didn't know that I would update it again the next day but I did!

Pls comment and vote if you liked it!

=)