Chapter 17: Double date!

Continuing from yesterday.

(Afternoon)

As soon as I finished some homework I had to do I jumped on my bed and pull the blanket over me and closed my eyes, (not sleep) then a sudden ting came from my phone. I opened my phone to see a text from Yeosang.

_______________________________________
My cute boyfriend❤

My cute boyfriend❤:
Hey babe

:Y/N
Heyy
Wassup?
You feeling okay now?

My cute boyfriend❤:
Yupp, thanks to you my kind girlfriend I am feel great!

:Y/N
Ok that's good to hear! 😊
So what is it that you want to tell me?

My cute boyfriend❤:
I want to ask you on a date today?

:Y/N
Oh, but aren't you supposed to stay in? Even tho you're fine but just for a day?

My cute boyfriend❤:
It's fine! Cmon plss 🥺🥺

:Y/N
😆 ok suree!
What time?

My cute boyfriend❤:
4:30?
My place

:Y/N
Suree!

My cute boyfriend❤:
Kk love u babe 😘
See ya

:Y/N
Luv u too😘
Byee

_______________________________________

So now I have my evening booked for a date. Yay! So now I am going to go see what I have to wear. Just making sure everything is ready. I looked in my cupboard and saw this beautiful dress I haven't worn.

Time flew by and it was 4:15. I had my dress on and did my hair and makeup. And was about to head out when my mom called me.

Mom: Y/N!

Y/N: Yes mom!

Mom: Could you help with with something!

Y/N: But mom! I'm heading out now!

Mom: It won't take long sweetie!

Y/N: Ugh fine! What is it? I walked to her room upstairs.

Mom: T-there is a spider on the ceiling.

Y/N: Spider? I looked up and saw a huge spider. I jumped in horror and was about to run bur my mom grabbed my wrist.

Mom: W-where are you going?

Y/N: To get a broom. Ugh mom leave me I'm in a hurry.

Mom: B- better come quick!

I came back with a broom and tried to brush it off. But I was really, I mean really scared of spiders.

Y/N: Where is dad?

Mom: H- he went out. Ahh please be careful!

(Ding dong)

The bell rang and I knew it would be Yeosang. I looked at my watch and it was 4:35!

Y/N: Where are the others!

Mom: They are busy with their work.

Y/N: Ugh!

Then door door flew open and Yeosang stood there staring at both of us.

Yeosang: You guys okay? He looked at us with one eyebrow up.

Mom: Oh good you're here. If you're not arachnophobia please get that spider away! She pulled Yeosang and took the broom from me and put it in Yeosang's hands.

Yeosang: Oh ok

He tried getting the spider of but it kept jumping from place to place. Then finally one he got it and killed it.

Mom: Oh! Thank you so much! Do you know how much I was scared! Even Y/N! You saved us! Thank you!

Wow I see why she said she wanted to be an actor before. She can be really dramatic. I pulled Yeosang out and we left.

Y/N: Sorry about before. My mom can be dramatic sometimes. I chuckled nervously.

Yeosang: Oh no no its fine. I saved you guys! And showed my braveness. Maybe she likes me more so we maybe can get... married. He teased.

Y/N: Shush! You already thinking about that! I laughed and hit him lightly on him arm.

I didn't know where we were going but I didn't want to ask because maybe it's a surprise. I love surprises!

Yeosang: Here we are!

He stopped in a restaurant. It was and Indian restaurant. I had a Indian dish before it was really good so I was happy. As soon as we entered someone called Yeosang's name. I turned my head to see...

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is your 17th chapter! Hope u like it! Sorry I didn't update in another loooong time. Now I have my term break, I will be able to update often.

=)