Chapter 14: Jealous

Yeosang: Babe, you coming?

Y/N: Yes yes I am, don't leave without me.

Yeosang: Of course I can't go alone.

It was Friday and the winter holiday was over and some months passed. It has been 6 months since we are still dating and tonight was the prom. The best night ever. Yeosang was waiting for me downstairs in my house and I was putting on my dress.

May look like I really like black but no

May look like I really like black but no. I just think the dress look beautiful. Though it has black but I like it.
I came down and everyone's jaws dropped.

Yeosang: Y-you look gorgeous!

Y/N: Thank you. I could hold my laughter because everyone was just staring at me. I don't know why that makes me laugh.

Dad: Have fun princess!

Soobin: May this be the best night you ever have!

Huening kai: Have fun! He jumped up in excitement. I don't know why because I am going and not him.

Beomgyu and Taehyun: Have fun!

Yeonjun: Better keep her safe and also still have fun. He glared at Yeosang then smiled.

I said goodbye and walked out and Yeosang opened the door and covered my head so I won't bang my head against the car. He came from his side and we drove off. We reached and the school was full of party lights. Yeosang took my hand and we went in. I saw Yeri and her sister Wendy. I waved at her and joined her in her conversation. I saw Jeongmin pass by but I just ignored him. I didn't want to get involved with him ever. Why is he still here? After some time the principle tapped the mic to get all our attention.

Principle: Ahem, can I get all your attention please? We all looked at him and wondered what he was going to say.

Principle: Well today, I hope you have a great time though it is a bit early to have prom I think because you have an exam at the end of the year.

Everyone: Noooo! Please not with the exams! We all groaned listening to him always talking about exams and tests.

Principle: Ok ok, Anyways! I hope you have great fun and a blast! You are free to do whatever you want!

Everyone: Whoo! YAY!!

The loud music blasted and everyone was on the dance floor but I was near the food area. I always go to parties for food. Yum! 😋
Then slowly the music changed to slow music. And someone asked me to dance. I looked up and saw one of Yeosang's brother, Seonghwa. What are they doing here?