Chapter 19: Night stay

We left the restaurant and drove off. I turned my head to face Yeosang, I could see he was angry. No wonder he is driving really fast!

Y/N: C-can you slow down please. I think I'm going to puke.

Yeosang: Oh, sorry. Should I roll down your window?

Y/N: Thanks. I smiled and looked out of the window to feel back to normal.

Y/N: Um... where are we going?

Yeosang: Uh... do you want to come to my house? It's quite late and better you not disturb your family.

Y/N: What about your family?

Yeosang: Oh they all went out, so we have the whole house to ourselves for about 3 hours...? He smiled and looked ahead.

Y/N: Oh, cool. I was kind of nervous. I mean I'm not ready for that. Wait... what are you thinking Y/N?! Shut up. We are just going to stay there for some time. Then I'll leave.

We reached his house. I got out and took my bag and we entered. It was really dark so I took a step back so Yeosang could switch on the lights. The lights went on and it felt like the house was bigger the last time I came. Weird. Yeosang lead the way up to Jim room. I put my things down and sat down on his bed.

Yeosang: Well, first I'm sorry of what happened before. He came close and held my gand.

Y/N: Oh, um it's fine, I forgot it.

Yeosang: Well that's good. Um... well since we have the whole house to ourselves, do you want to maybe watch a movie?

Y/N: Sure! Which one?

Yeosang: Let's see.

We headed down to the hall and Yrosang opened a drawer full of CD's. Wow that's a lot of CD's probably his family watches a lot of movies.
We decided to watch a rom-com movie. We sat on the sofa and Yeosang put his arm around me. We cuddle in a warm blanket hugging each other. I felt warm and safe in his arms. I lied down, my head on his legs. While we were watching I looked up to see if he was awake. He was still awake, he looked down on my and smiled. Then he asked me if I was sleepy.

Yeosang: Hey, are you sleepy? We could go up to my room?

Y/N: I yawned. 'Yes let's go to your room'

Yeosang paused the movie and switched off the TV and we headed back to his room. I got changed in my pyjamas and lied down on his bed. His bed was big so I slept on one side. Trying to keep the distance because I just don't feel like doing that now. He tucked me in his bed and kissed me on the lip when suddenly someone opened his door in the room.
We both jumped in surprise and saw two tall guys standing at the door. It was his brothers, Yunho and Mingi.

Yeosang: Do you know how to knock?! You scared the shit out of me and Y/N!

Yunho: Oh haha sorry, I didn't know you would be here. I thought you would still be with Seonghwa.

Yeosang: Well what do you want? Get out if you don't need anything.

Mingi: Oooh is your girlfriend going to sleep with you!

Yeosang: Shut up and to away. Well... yes.

Yunho and Mingi: Ooooh

Yeosang: Ugh! I thought no one would be at home though?

Yunho: Oh the park was closed so we came back early. Sorry to intrupt. You continue. We'll go. He chuckled and closed the door.

Y/N: You-

Yeosang: Sorry I didn't know.

Y/N: I'll go, see you tom. I was about to leave then Yeosang ran to the door and blocked the way.

Yeosang: Please stay. He pouted. 'Just for today. I couldn't resist so I nodded and got in bed.

He got it next to me and we went to sleep. While I was sleeping I felt a arm go round my waist. I looked behind and Yeosang wanted to hug me and sleep. I turned around and hugged him back.

(Morning)

I yawned as I got up and sat on the bed. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 11am! I needed to go home otherwise my family will be worried. But Yeosang came in with a small tray table and food in the plate and a drink. It smelled so nice.

Yeosang: Oh you're awake? Well right timing, your breakfast babe.

Y/N: But I-

Yeosang: Its fine, my mom texted your mom to tell you're at my house and that you'll go back at 12. Till then go brush your teeth.

I smiled and chuckled and went to the bathroom to brush and change into my clothes. I went back into the room and I saw my favourite! French toast! Yummy! With orange juice. I ate it then I went down ready and said bye to Yeosang's family and went back home.
I opened the door and Yeonjun came running to me.

Yeonjun: I hope he did not do anything to you. He looked at me up to down.

The others came and asked how my stay was at their house.

Y/N: Well, it was comfy.

Taehyun and Huening kai: Ooooh, sweet. I hit them on their arm and went up.

It was a comfy and great night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the 19th Chapter! Hope u like it! Idk if its good but pls read it! Also this is the second last! Next chapter will be the last. 😢

=)