Chapter 18: Double date! Part 2

As soon as we entered someone called Yeosang's name. I turned my head to see...

Seonghwa

It has been long seen last I saw him. That was at the prom. He waved at us and we walked to him. There was a girl sitting next to him. She was beautiful. Her fashion style was pretty too.

Seonghwa: Hey! Over here!

Yeosang: Yo! It's been long!

Seonghwa: Yup! Long! Sit down.

Yeosang sat opposite the girl and I sat opposite Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: Hey Y/N!
He waved at me, I smiled and said hi back.

Seonghwa: Let me introduce, this is my girlfriend Min Minsoo. Minsoo this is my brother Yeosang and his girlfriend Y/N.

She waved at us and we waved back then we were quiet. We just ordered our drinks and something to drink then it was quiet. I leaned closely to Yeosang.

Y/N: You didn't tell me it was a double date?

Yeosang: Well that was the surprise.

Y/N: Oh, but you know I still feel a bit uncomfortable with Seonghwa.

Yeosang: Don't worry, I'm here and he has his girlfriend so he won't hit on you.

Seonghwa: So, Y/N, how have you been? It's been long since I saw you.

Y/N: Oh, y-yes I'm doing fine. I looked down, I didn't want to look at him.

Seonghwa: Hope Yeosang isn't giving you a hard time. He teased.

Y/N: Oh, haha no.

Seonghwa: Well that's good!

By the time our drinks and food came. We ate and talked. Well I talked a bit. But the Minsoo didn't talk at all. I thought she might be a quiet girl. Then Seonghwa said he needed the bathroom so he went.

Minsoo: Are you guys dating?

Yeosang: Yes, we told you before.

Minsoo: I know, it's just a normal girl dating a popular guy. Um... doesn't suit.

Yeosang: Shush! What are you saying? We of course suit each other.

I looked up at her and she smiled. That same evil smile that was on Jeongmin's face. It gave me the shivers. Then suddenly she bought her hand close to Yeosang's and held his hand for a second then Yeosang pulled his hand away.

Yeosang: What are you doing?!

Minsoo: I like you

My eyes widened and inside I was angry. Well that was straightforward.

Yeosang: W-what. Yeosang looked at me and looked back at her.

Then again she held Yeosangs hand for a second. That's it I got up.

Y/N: What are you doing?! He has a girlfriend! AND THATS ME!
She just smirked, then Seonghwa came.

Seonghwa: You guys... okay?

I stormed out of the restaurant and stood outside the door. Yeosang followed me out.

Yeosang: Uh.. sorry one minute.

Yeosang: H-hey

Y/N: Is she blind or something! Can't she see that I'm sitting there?!! But still! She touched your hand!
I had tears in my eyes. I tried my best for the tears not to fall but it ran down my cheeks.

Yeosang saw my tears and rubbed my tears with his sleeve and hugged me.

Yeosang: Don't worry, I still love you more than anyone and will not let any girl near me.

We went inside and then I thought we are going to sit down and resolve this but Yeosang took his jacket and told me to take my bag and we left.

Yeosang: Sorry Seonghwa, some other time. And we left the restaurant.

Seonghwa: Oh k, bye. That is unusual, why would they leave so sudden?

Minsoo just shrugged.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here you guys! Chapter 18! Hope u like it! It might be a random chapter but I'm trying to make the story go on but I'm out of ideas. :( Any ideas, contact me!

=)