Chapter 10: Confession!

Yeosang pov

It was dark and we were in the middle of the road at almost midnight. I suddenly realised we were still hugging each other. I broke the hug and asked her again if she was okay.

Y/N pov

It was midnight and I didn't realise I was still hugging Yeosang but it was comforting. He broke the hug and asked if I was okay.

Y/N: Y-yeah I'm fine, thank you.

_______________________________________

Yeosang: Hey Y/N, umm... I want to say something to you.

Y/N: Yeah?

Yeosang: I hesitated a bit but I said it. 'Y/N, I like you'

I gasped when he said those words after everything that happened I was safe with him, but I did like him back.

Yeosang: Will you be my girlfriend? I will make sure to keep you safe and never let you near Jeongmin again.

Y/N: Y-yes! I could feel my cheeks blush.

He came closer and was about to kiss me when my phone rang. It was my dad. I think he is angry that I didn't come home before 10:30. Oh no. I picked the phone up.

_______________________________________
Dad❤

Dad: Y/N! Are you okay? Where are you?

Oh dad I'mfine I'm with Yeosang. :Y/N

Dad: Your brother came to look for you but you weren't in the house.

Wait what? You sent them to take me home? :Y/N

Dad: Yes, you didn't come home so I was worried. Are you on your way home?

Yes I am. Sorry I had to lie so he wasn't worried.  :Y/N

Dad: Okay good I'll tell your brothers to come back.

Okay dad see you byee luv u. :Y/N

_______________________________________

I told Yeosang that I had to go home so we went back to the house and I was surprised he had a car. He could drive?

Yeosang: Don't worry girlfriend I will take you back safe. He smiled.

Y/N: Don't say that! I blushed.

We reached my house and as soon as I got out my brothers ran to me and hugged me.

Yeonjun: Do you know how worried we all were?! We thought something happened to you.

Yeosang: Well some-

Y/N: Well nothing rlly happened, I'm sleepy I'm going to bed. Night Yeosang! I cut him off because I didn't want my brothers to be angry again.

Yeonjun: Ya! Y/N you're again with this guy!

Yeosang left and I went to sleep cause I was really tired of what happened tonight. And now I'm dating Yeosang.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the 10th chapter, I hope u liked it! It is quite short but hope u like it. I have nothing to say.

=)