Chapter 9: Where is Y/N?!

Jeongmin: Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N pov

I couldn't believe that he just confessed to me! I mean- I- I don't know what to say! I mean I like him but as a friend. I could hear the other people shouting 'say yes!' but... I just wish someone came in and took me away.

Yeosang pov

I couldn't believe he would do that. I literally told him two days ago that I liked Y/N but he confessed to her? I stared at Y/N worried of what her answer would be. I hope she would say no.

_______________________________________

Jeongmin: Its fine, you can tell me tomorrow, I'll let you think. He smiled then everyone left to go get something yo eat or dance.

So the party continued and to others it felt like nothing but to me I couldn't stop thinking about it. Suddenly I saw Jeongmin walking towards me. I hesitated a bit. What should I do? But he just held his hand out.

Jeongmin: Would you like to dance with me?

Y/N: Oh, um... yes. I took his hand and we went to the dance floor. Suddenly the music changed to slow music. Jeongmin put both his hands around my waist. I put mine on his shoulder.

Jeongmin: Hey follow me. Suddenly he stopped and dragged me upstairs.

Y/N: Where are we going? I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight.
Then he took me to this dark room and closed the door and locked it. I was getting nervous. I tried shouting but before I could he put tape on my mouth.

Jeongmin: Shhh. I don't want anyone to intrupt us. Then he sat me down and tied my legs and hand to the chair. I struggled to break free.

Yeosang pov

I looked for Y/N in the dance floor but she was not there. I looked in the backyard but she was not there too. I looked at the front house but she was not there. I started to get worried. I went to look for Yeri.

Yeosang: Hey Yeri

Yeri: Ohh! Yeosang! Hii.

She was drunk.

Yeosang: Do you know where Y/N is?

Yeri: Who?

Yeosang: Y/N! I shouted so she heard me.

Yeri: Oh her! I saw her with Jeongmin! But I don't know where she went.

Yeosang: Oh ok! Thanks. I thought hard where Jeongmin and Y/N would be. I didn't check upstairs so I went up.

_______________________________________

Jeongmin came close to me, I tried going back but he held me tight then took off the tape and kissed me on the lip then got up and got something from a cabinet in the room. It looked like poison.

Y/N: J-Jeongmin w-what are you doing?

Jeongmin: Shh! He just smiled then took a glass near by and poured in the bottle of what looked like he was going to give me poison.

Y/N: Why are you doing this to me!

Yeosang pov

I ran upstairs and opened every door to see if they were in there. I was really worried now. I don't know what Jeongmin would do to her but I know he will harm her. Then I came to the last door, I tried opening it but it was locked so I was sure they were in this room.

Yeosang: Y/N! Are you inside?

Y/N pov

I heard Yeosang's voice and I shouted back.

Y/N: Yeosang! He-
But Jeongmin stuck the tape back on my mouth.

He went to the door and opened it then as soon as he opened the door Yeosang punched him. My eyes widened. The tape fell off cause he didn't stick it properly, thank god.

Y/N: Yeosang!

Yeosang: Y/N! Stay there!

I struggled to break free. I saw a knife near. I took it and broke the rope from my hand then my legs.
I saw Jeongmin get up and punch Yeosang back hard. Jeongmin was about to punch him again but I dashed towards him and pushed him towards the floor. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and we ran out. But Jeongmin caught my leg and Yeosang kicked his hand and pulled me along. We ran out the house far away. We were just in the middle of nowhere and I didn't realise I was holding Yeosang's hand.

Yeosang: Are you okay? I could see the tears in her eyes. I hugged her. 'You're safe.' I could feel her tears fall on my shirt. I hugged her tight.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is the 9th chapter, I hope u liked it! I tried my best to make it short if it was too long and boring. I'll try my best to make a better chapter!

=)