Chapter 4: Do I have to go?

(New day)
It was a new day. It was Monday. It was the holiday! But... I have to go to school. :(
I got ready and headed down to the kitchen.

Mom: Good morning dear! I saw her sweet smile on her face as she looked at me coming.

Dad: Morning princess. He also smiled with that sweet smile and went back to reading his newspaper.

Y/N: Morning! What is there for breakfast?

Mom: I'm trying to make this dish called French toast. It's sweet with bread and dipped in whisked egg. (I don't know how to explain it, sorry. You can search it up if you don't know)

Y/N: Ooh yummy! I tried a bite and it was delicious!

Dad: Get ready for that school study.

Y/N: Do I have to go? I made a sad face but at the same time I was packing my bag. Why?

Instead of taking my bike, my dad drove me to school and I saw Yeri standing there with her sister Wendy.
I got out of the cad and ran to hug her.

Y/N: I missed you so much! I hugged her tight and her sister just looked at us.

Yeri: It's just been two days. She chuckled then we headed in school.

I hugged my dad and said bye to him then we went in school to our class. I entered and bowed to the teacher then went to my seat.

Teacher: Ok class, so today is your first time studying in the holidays. It won't be boring, I promise and don't sleep in class. Also it is for your own good to improve. Then looked at me then everyone else.

Teacher: Oh I forgot to say, we also have a new student who transferred to this school.

What? That person transferred and is doing holiday study? Weird.

The student opened the door and entered. When I saw that person my eyes widened.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Chapter 4 is out! Hope you liked it! Also I decided to make like a schedule or whatever you say it, I will be publishing a new chapter every Sunday and Wednesdays. Sometimes I might publish it earlier or later. So yea.

Sorry if this chapter is too short, I had school work. Oof
But my next chapter will surely be long.

=)