Chapter 13: Third wheeler

(Next day)

It was morning and I got up myself surprisingly today and drew the curtains. The sun shined brightly from the window and I went to my closet to look for what I'm going to wear today.

I took this out and thought maybe I'll wear this.

The I headed down and saw everyone stare at me

Y/N: What is it? I looked confused around the room.

Dad: Oh nothing, it's just that... you look beautiful princess. I saw his warm smile again. He liked it.

Yeonjun: Are you going on a another date today with that weirdo? I could see he was annoyed.

Y/N: Weirdo? He's my boyfriend and I thought you liked him because of his 'cool' car.

Yeonjun: Uh.. That is nothing. I just admired it and left. He tried to not make eye contact with me.

I chuckled then saw Yeosang waiting for me at the front of the house. When he saw me his eyes widened.

Y/N: How do I look? Pretty?

Yeosang: Wha- no- I mean yes but the skirt. Too short!

Y/N: Oh don't worry it's fine. I don't think anyone will pay attention cause you are my boyfriend.

Yeosang: NO. He was angry. He pushed me inside the car and he took his jacket off and put it on my legs. I chuckled by his actions and we drove off.

When we reached school Yeosang got out and ran to my side and covered me.

Y/N: Haha! You don't have to.

Yeosang: Yes I do! I don't want any other boy seeing you.

I got out and wrapped his jacket around my waist and went to class. I saw some people staring at me. Yeosang came infront and covered me.

Y/N: Yeosang! Please.

Yeosang: He sighed the said 'ok fine, but make sure no boy stares at you.

Y/N: Ok ok. I chuckled and went to my seat.

We had English first and it was hard but Yeosang helped me since he went abroad. Then we had P.E. I love P.E because then I can show everyone how good I am. We changed into our sports wear and went to the sports hall. Our teacher was absent so we had a substitute. The teacher didn't know what we were doing so he just said to play dodgeball. We got into teams girls vs boys but Yeosang pouted because he didn't want to separate from me but I pushed him to his side. As we played I kept getting most of the boys out and I was really good in dodging. Some time past and in the court it was only me and Yeosang.

Yeosang: Well I don't want to hit you so just give up.

Y/N: I smirked and said 'As if' then I threw my ball at him but he didn't move, and he was out. And the girls win.

Girls: YAY! Go Y/N! Woo!

Boys: Yah! Yeosang! Why didn't you move!

Yeosang: Well, I let my girlfriend win all the time.

Boys: But still! Even if she is we should have won easily! They just walked away.

Yeosang: I'm sorry!

We got changed then I went to class with Yeri. Some hours past and it was the end of the school day. Only a week went by and we still have a week left.

Yeosang: Hey! Do you want to go to the cafe? It's been quite long.

Y/N: Sure!

Yeri: Hey! Can I come?

Yeosang: Umm... so-

Y/N: Sure! Yeosang mouthed to me 'What? Why' he pouted but I just pulled him along.

We sat in mine and Yeri's usual spot and ordered our usual drinks and opened out books to do the homework. Yeosang started playing with my hair but I couldn't stop him so I played with him.

Yeri: Ya! I'm here too! So stop playing and continue studying.

Y/N: Not my fault you don't have a boyfriend and is third wheeling our alone time.

Yeri: YA!

Y/N: Sorry sorry I didn't mean it! She was about to leave but I got her and told her to calm down and sat her down.

Some time past and Yeri had to go home. I said bye and hugged her then she left.

Yeosang: Finally, the third wheeler left.

Y/N: Don't say that. She's my friend and I should hangout with her too. I haven't hangout with her a lot because of you. I laughed.

Yeosang: Me?! He pointed at hime self quite angry.

Y/N: No no sorry. I hugged him then I decided to go home. He dropped me off and kissed goodbye and he left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey so this is the 13th chapter and I hope u liked it! Sorry if it might be bad. I wanted to update today but couldn't really think of what to write. And I hadn't updated in a while so yea. If u read this I need help in ideas to what I should write next. If you do pls contact me!

=)