Chapter 2: It's a surprise!

(Next day)

Alarm clock rings

Y/N: Ugh, schooool why! I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom like a sloth. I got changed and headed down for breakfast.

Mom: Morning dear!

Y/N: I yawned. Morning. I said is a sleepy voice.

Y/N: What's there for breakfast?

Mom: Oh, its toast and egg. Sorry I need to rush to the airport.

Y/N: Oh ok, but why to the airport? Who are you picking up?

Mom: You'll see when you get home after school. She smiled and left the house.

I ate my breakfast packed my bag and got my bike from the garage and headed to school.
I reached school just on time and parked my bike and went to class. I went to my seat and sat down next to Yeri and got my books ready.

Teacher: Morning class!

Everyone: Morning Miss. I knew from the voices that everyone was tired.

Teacher: I'm going to do attendance everyone say yes.
'Min jeongmin' (sorry couldn't think of a name)

Jeongmin: Yes!

Teacher: Jung minsoo

Minsoo: Yes!

Teacher: Yeri

Yeri:Yes!

Teacher: Y/N

Y/N: Yes!

The teacher did the whole class attendance and left. We all waited for our Maths teacher since that was the first subject. I slept through that since it was boring.
Then we had Art. I was quite good at Art so I was excited of what we will be drawing. (Sorry lazy to explain everything)

(Ring)
It was break now, so I dashed to the cafeteria to get my lunch and sat on a table with Yeri.

Yeri: K Y/N, guess what! She turned to me with an excited face.

Y/N: What?

Yeri: Well, for the holiday I will also being going to do holiday study with you! So you are not alone!

Y/N: Wait what? Really? Noo way! You're smart why would you?

Yeri: Well my mom said she is busy this holiday so I have to stay.

Y/N: Yay! At least I have you now!

(Ring)
The bell rang and me and Yeri went to class. We had science so we went to the lab, then we had physical education. I got really tired then it was the end of school. Me and Yeri split ways to go home on our cycle.
I opened the door and suddenly a burst of confetti and many balloons were on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating it earlier. Had lots of school work but hope u liked this chapter! I'll try my best to update the next chapter soon.

=)