Chapter 6: I'm there for you

I was panicking myself to what happened or is he confessing to me? No that can't happen. I don't think he likes me.

Yeosang: Y/N..... I need help.

Oh I think I panicked a bit too much because I thought he was going to confess but he just needs my help. Well I kinda wish he confessed. Wait why am I thinking of it. Nevermind.

Y/N: Oh yeah? What is it? I was still kind of panicking because he needed my help.

Yeosang: Well... the thing is, why my parent transferred me to this school was because they wanted me to have friends and the schools I have been to before this I have been bullied and hurt and no one wanted to be my friend. So...

Wait, I was panicking of this? I thought it would be some family issue or something. But I guess this is serious too. Yes.

Y/N: Oh, don't worry, I will be there for you. Also there are no bullies here. I smiled then we went down to the front gate.

I saw Yeri standing in the front gate waiting for me but I told her that she should go cause I will hangout with Yeosang. She waved at me and left. I waved back and got on my cycle. I patted the back of my cycle since I didn't have any seat but I have the place where I can keep my books or anything heavy. (I don't know what its called but I hope you get what I mean)

Y/N: Well, get on

Yeosang: Oh... um. Instead could you sit at the back and I'll ride.

Y/N: Ok. I shrugged then sat at the back. Honestly I was fine to sit wherever.

I sat at the back and Yeosang sat on the front and told me to put my hands around his waist since there would be a bump. I blushed a bit but I put my hands around him. He dropped me at my house then was about to leave but I stopped him.

Y/N: Hey you can take my cycle to ur house. Since it might be far.

Yeosang: Oh its fine its nearby. I could see him blushing so I just gave him my cycle and went inside.

Yeosang: I- Thanks! I give it to you tom!

I saw him cycle past to his house. I knew it was not nearby cause when ever I come out and can see him quite far coming my way when ever we go to school. I opened the door and saw my mom in the kitchen and I saw some people on the sofa watching TV. Huh? Who is it?

Mom: Hey Y/N! How was school?

Y/N: Oh same as everyday, boring.
I walked to the sofa and when I saw the person my jaw dropped in surprise.

Y/N: YEONJUN! SOOBIN! HUENING KAI! TAEHYUN! BEOMGYU! I couldn't believe my brothers were here?!

Y/N: When did you come? I thought you were busy?

TXT: Well we pleaded our manager for a week of so we could see our beautiful younger sister. We missed you. They all smiled then came to hug me.

Y/N: OMG I still can't believe you came. But I'm happy. Thank you. I missed you a lot too. We all hugged for quite long. They always are happy with me and love hugging me idk why? But it was nice.

Suddenly mom called us to the table to have a snack. It was our favourite we had since little. "Gimbap with banana milk" it might sound weird but that's our fav. We ate in a rush since we wanted to go play.
We had lots of fun from 4 to 7 then mom called us inside.

Mom: Omg, you guys are sweating a lot! Go take a shower quick.

We went up and took a shower, when we went down I saw my dad home. I ran to him and gave a tight hug. Then my brothers surprised dad and he was shocked too to see them. We sat at the table and ate dinner. It was a big dinner since my brothers were here too.

(Of course there was more but I couldn't find one that I could take a perfect pic of)

We all were full and then sat on the couch and watched some TV. I was really sleepy so I put my head on Beomgyu's shoulder and closed my eyes. Later I could feel someone picking me up in a bridal way and took me to my room. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Beomgyu take me. He tucked me in and left. I said thanks before he left and he kissed me on the head and left.

TXT: Good night sis. They kissed my head and left.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update in a while since I was busy for some days but here is chapter 6! Hope you liked it!

=)